ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!

Oz should have bounced outside on the fumble play. Had one guy to beat out there. I think he would have had six

I hate that we give so much room. Lucky they drop balls as much as we do

This is where I get nervous. 1 1st down please otherwise they start slinging it we prevent onside kick and u know the rest

Ozigbo getting two carries in first three games is all the evidence I need that this coaching staff is clueless.

Reactions: TFrazier
Coach Riley and Coach Langsdorf...can you explain/elaborate why Devine Ozigbo had a combined 2 carries in the first three games but today he has over 100 yards? Husker Nation deserves an answer and NOT coach speak!! Winking

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Coach Riley and Coach Langsdorf...can you explain/elaborate why Devine Ozigbo had a combined 2 carries in the first three games but today he has over 100 yards? Husker Nation deserves an answer and NOT coach speak!! Winking

And why he didn't play against Oregon even though they wanted no part of him when we played last year

Ball game folks. Defense played well and the running game got going. But, man, that passing game is painful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT