ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THEAD!

I just don't get it. Why can't our line play the rest of the game like they do in the 4th quarter?

I rarely complain about officiating but this is some of worst I have seen at any level. I have pulled guys from stands who were better than these guys.

That said, man we make a lot of dumb mistakes.

They were picking on Chris Jones all night. Cant believe the hype some on here give him. no he wont leave early to go pro.

Hopefully that ankle and hammy are ok for next week. Tommy doing what tommy does. Dude is a fighter

Minnesota had two penalties for 15 yards, a holding call on a kickoff return, and a false start. That's it.

Nebraska had 8 for 81 yards.

Pretty rough but got the "w". One thing that is promising is that after the last 2 weeks this team could have packed it in but they didn't. Don't know if that's due to the staff or Armstrong or what but there's some positive leadership to keep it together tonight.

Nice try refs... Go try to screw another team..

Agreed. Ever since the Indiana game when the refs tried to screw Us by reviewing a fumble. I mean, like we are really going to fumble agains IU...come on. Ever since we have been screwed by idiot refs that don't seem to get who we are and what we mean to college football.

Somebody seriously has to sit the BIG leadership down and remind them...hell, maybe we can get trump to straighten their butts out.

Agreed. Ever since the Indiana game when the refs tried to screw Us by reviewing a fumble. I mean, like we are really going to fumble agains IU...come on. Ever since we have been screwed by idiot refs that don't seem to get who we are and what we mean to college football.

Somebody seriously has to sit the BIG leadership down and remind them...hell, maybe we can get trump to straighten their butts out.
What a tool. Why can't you stay away?

As long as this clear bias against the great Cornhusker program is festering...I will be shining light on it.
Indiana fan with absolutely nothing better to do. Awesome!

Do you troll other B1G boards as well? Besides Indiana of course... nothing good to see there...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT