ADVERTISEMENT

'24 Friday Night Lights Thread

king_kong_

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
always love to see updates from around the metro, state and country

share your hs football thoughts here, one and all!

confused-travolta-football-stadium.gif

It’s year 22 of me still being salty that Millard North was blatantly screwed of a 1st down spot against Lincoln Southeast in the Class A championship.

Oh 24’? Seeing MN run a read-option out of the shotgun blows my mind. Petito ball is done.

Reactions: king_kong_
I live in Aledo TX, the Bearcats are one of the most dominant in Texas with 12 state championships (including last year)... they went down last Friday losing by 5 to open the season against a tough Denton Guyer team... Special Teams killed Aledo... missed a 25-yard field goal, had a weak 11-yard punt, had a punt blocked for a touchdown and allowed an 83-yard kick return to end the first half. I'm guessing the locker room wasn't fun after that one. 2 years ago the same thing happened against the same team and Aledo went on a terror and won the state championship... will be interesting to see if History repeats itself

• Wow
Reactions: king_kong_
It’s year 22 of me still being salty that Millard North was blatantly screwed of a 1st down spot against Lincoln Southeast in the Class A championship.

Oh 24’? Seeing MN run a read-option out of the shotgun blows my mind. Petito ball is done.
Big win for the Mustangs Friday night. I am not so sure that this wasn't a substandard Millard West team. Although we have two Husker commits overall, I think depth is lacking. Our starting center was a 330-pound senior who has played very little in his career. He actually played pretty well in my opinion.

Note: Former Husker WR Brandon Kinne is a Mustang coach this season.

But Colin Bogacz now plays more on defense!!!

Elkhart HS has 3 D1 players on defense and the top player in the state (going to Tennessee). They have a new coach and the offense is rather lame. Defense seems to be good enough but the teams around Indy are the tops of the top class. Brownsberg, Westfield and Warren Central look to the the cream of the crop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT