ADVERTISEMENT

2026: DR vs Nico in Memorial Stadium

New age college football. 9 game conference schedules, changing landscape. No one is going to be looking to play big name schools in the non-conference. There’s no point and only hurts your playoff chances. I forget which podcast I was listening to, but Gary sharp basically said straight up this series will get cancelled.

Reactions: V-Doub
I’ll be shocked if this game is played.

Huh? The game may not involve DR and Nico, but it will certainly happen outside of something really crazy. And if NIL, the Portal, 12 team playoff and conference realignment hasn’t been crazy enough to derail future schedules, I can’t imagine what will?

You thinking we’ll be embroiled in WWIII by then 😳

New age college football. 9 game conference schedules, changing landscape. No one is going to be looking to play big name schools in the non-conference. There’s no point and only hurts your playoff chances. I forget which podcast I was listening to, but Gary sharp basically said straight up this series will get cancelled.

I’m not sure I agree with Sharp’s opinion. These type of non-conference games generate a ton of money and hype. Not sure the TV contracts will allow for these big time matchups to be cancelled. Plus one loss doesn’t sink your playoff hopes anymore. IDK, 🤷‍♂️ I guess we’ll find out pretty soon. 2026 is just around the corner.

Reactions: king_kong_
Huh? The game may not involve DR and Nico, but it will certainly happen outside of something really crazy. And if NIL, the Portal, 12 team playoff and conference realignment hasn’t been crazy enough to derail future schedules, I can’t imagine what will?

You thinking we’ll be embroiled in WWIII by then 😳
It will definitely involve DR, he won’t be eligible to leave before then

Nico could leave the year before

As for people who don’t like these non-con games I couldn’t agree more

These games are the best (B1G so boring) and we as fans deserve them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT