ADVERTISEMENT

2025 QB back N town. Stone Saunders

I hope we continue to recruit dudes like Simms instead of guys with great arms but average feet. A true dual threat qb is one of the hardest things to defend and its been proven for how many years now that pass happy offenses are a recipe for bad results. I'd rather see 250 yards rushing instead of 400 yards passing.

Reactions: jimmykrackedkorn
Stone just got a crystal ball to Kentucky 🤮
There is a reason we offered another QB the day after his visit. Just like After Dylan Riolas March visit we started inquiring on other 24 QB. This isn’t rocket science guys to figure shit out.

Reactions: dinglefritz
If he is good would like to petition his nickname to be stone cold saunders.
drunk the rock GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

Reactions: Truewooper
So can anyone say with some degree of confidence which of these 2 QBs we should be hoping for more? My uninformed armchair QB opinion would say Saunders but I also haven’t honestly read up much on the Iowa kid
Gotta go with Stone just for the name marketability factor alone

Reactions: Truewooper
WTF. Kentucky?
Wins over the last 10 years -- Kent 63. -- NU - 56
10 win seasons the last 10 years: Kent - 2 -- NU - 0
Winning seasons the last 10 years: Kent - 6. -- NU - 3
Bowl games the last 10 years: Kent - 7. NU - 4

kids don't care as much about how good we were 20 years ago when most of them weren't even alive as some like to believe

We need one of these guys. And probably a good transfer QB in the portal after Sims’ final season. No guarantee that Kaelin will be a top level QB at that point. HH and Purdy ain’t it.

These days, very hard to get two QBs in the same class, unless one is clearly a project.

I hope we continue to recruit dudes like Simms instead of guys with great arms but average feet. A true dual threat qb is one of the hardest things to defend and its been proven for how many years now that pass happy offenses are a recipe for bad results. I'd rather see 250 yards rushing instead of 400 yards passing.
A True dual threat QB is also hard to find. Except for a very few, dual threat means “can’t pass.”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT