ADVERTISEMENT

2023 schedule

Probably one of the 4 star guys behind O'Connell. Wouldn't be shocked if the picked up a transfer to compete. Should be an attractive spot
I agree about the spot

One day the B1G will bring in more transfer QBs and actually attempt to play offense

Until then it seems it’ll just be us girls

What’re your thoughts on Rhule? Haven’t seen you share any

I agree about the spot

One day the B1G will bring in more transfer QBs and actually attempt to play offense

Until then it seems it’ll just be us girls

What’re your thoughts on Rhule? Haven’t seen you share any
Haven't been over here in a bit. Good hire. I think he can get Nebraska back to that consistent 8-9 wins, then just need to see where it goes from there. Curious what his offense looks like post NFL. Don't think i watched a single carolina game. Lol I think Nebraska needs to update their offense a bit from what Frost wanted. Step in the right direction.

I think Brady Allen will be really good for Purdue, but idk if I'm in love with starting a redshirt freshman QB on a team that l, if they can get a couple LB'ers and DB's, could be good again next year.

Reactions: king_kong_
Haven't been over here in a bit. Good hire. I think he can get Nebraska back to that consistent 8-9 wins, then just need to see where it goes from there. Curious what his offense looks like post NFL. Don't think i watched a single carolina game. Lol I think Nebraska needs to update their offense a bit from what Frost wanted. Step in the right direction.

I think Brady Allen will be really good for Purdue, but idk if I'm in love with starting a redshirt freshman QB on a team that l, if they can get a couple LB'ers and DB's, could be good again next year.
I suspect we will have at least a couple new QBs on the roster next year, as well

Reactions: BoilerN
Not expecting any miracles in year 1. Making a bowl would be a very successful year.

They have to beat CU. Pretty hard to call game 2 of the Rhule era a must win, but losing to that program would be a major buzzkill for Rhule out of the gate, regardless of who CU comes up with for a coach. Frost found a way to lose to a 1-11 Northwestern team, so we know its possible. Its the perfect game for Rhule to show NU fans things will be different under his watch.

Another very manageable schedule

At Minny (Thur)
At Colo
Northern Illinois
La Tech
Michigan
At Illinois
Northwestern
Purdue
At Mich st
Maryland
At Wisky
Iowa

11 winnable games.
Marking you down for 11-1.
Serious Season 6 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Getting a little tired of Big10 giving Nebraska cream puff schedules to get the jump started. How many years does it take?
You have a lot of room to bitch about..Io_ay has only played Ohio St 3 times since we joined the conference, and don’t have to play Michigan and Ohio St next year..

Herky’s have had the benefit of the conference not giving them away conference game to start the season like Nebraska has..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT