ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Volleyball Roster ***Updated 12/21 @ 12:51pm***

ButchCassidy85

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Aug 21, 2004
Omaha, NE
@Husker69 (and others) gitt and let's attempt to display the roster as it currently stands. A visual "baseline" if you will so that any potential additions or subtractions can be tracked.

SR Kubik OH
SR Knuckles DS
JR Akana DS
JR Evans S*
JR Meyer MB
SO Rodriguez L
SO Batenhorst OH
SO Krause OH
SO Orr S
SO Lauenstein OH
RFR Gray MB (eligible for redshirt)
FR Allick MB
FR Kubik OH
FR Boesiger DS (walk-on)
FR Mendelson MB (walk-on)**

SuperSR Caffey MB (eligible for Covid year)***
SuperSR Hames S (eligible for Covid year)***
SuperSR Schwarzenbach MB (eligible for Covid year)***

*My recollection is that Evans reneged on a Colorado St commitment out of HS to take the same offer to NU which was to walk-on for two years with the opportunity to earn a scholarship for the remaining two years. My assumption is that this deal is still in place and Evans will be on scholarship beginning this season. (?)

**Mendelson reclassified from 2023 to this class and will be on a basketball scholarship which means she's technically a "walk-on" to the volleyball program even though the volleyball season will be her first priority.

***Any returning "super" senior who remains on scholarship will count against the NCAA allowed 12 total.

If the info above is correct/complete, that means NU is currently at 13 scholarship players which is one over the NCAA limit. That makes me believe that that the Evans deal has potentially been modified from what was originally reported.

What additions/subtractions to this can we make?

GBR!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News