ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Boom!

I imagine the wrap up to the recruiting weekend was mighty, mighty awkward.
I wondered what the coaches were thinking when they scheduled so many kids for this game. I guess it was in the works before Illinois happened but man I figured this was going to be ugly. Build the O and D lines. Start there.

Reactions: bshirt73 and WHCSC
I wondered what the coaches were thinking when they scheduled so many kids for this game. I guess it was in the works before Illinois happened but man I figured this was going to be ugly. Build the O and D lines. Start there.

+1... historically we don't do well with these big recruiting weekends for huge games

That strategy needs to be retought until we start winning or are highly competitive in these scenarios

And with this defensive system OLB also. Get solid at those three positions and it can hide some deficiencies elsewhere.

But, you can't build up the pipeline overnight. I think we are on the right trajectory there, but I don't see the DL and OLB positions being recruited well enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT