ADVERTISEMENT

2016 recruits

sui111

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Any thoughts on the 2016 class? Draft possibilities? Early contributors? Could sure use another bat.

Was curious if people had any insight into their draft possibilities, etc. thanks
Gotcha, Boldt will probably be a 1st rounder. Burkamper and Knutson not far behind. A few others may be late rounders but I'd imagine they all come back.

I still think Howell can get drafted but hard to tell since he didn't pitch much.

Gotcha, Boldt will probably be a 1st rounder. Burkamper and Knutson not far behind. A few others maybe be late rounders but I'd imagine they all come back.

I still think Howell can get drafted but hard to tell since he didn't pitch much.
Do you think Howell may be a medical redshirt candidate if he isn't drafted as high as he'd like?

Do you think Howell may be a medical redshirt candidate if he isn't drafted as high as he'd like?

Not sure. I remember he came in and pitched midseason and didn't last the inning. Not sure if that ruined it or not. If anyone can get him drafted though with his connections it's Erstad.

Gotcha, Boldt will probably be a 1st rounder. Burkamper and Knutson not far behind. A few others may be late rounders but I'd imagine they all come back.

Thanks for your response but I'm still wondering about the new recruits

Thanks for your response but I'm still wondering about the new recruits
My bad, I don't think any are expected to go high enough to be a 'for sure gone' type of player. Will that mean they go to NU? That I don't know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT