ADVERTISEMENT

2-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how you feel Bo has and will do better than rilllley will ever do at Nebraska. The only thing Bo was guilty of was telling the truth. To bad you are to stupid to see that.
Your hero was in such demand after 7 years of excellence that he ended up coaching where????

Reactions: 94husker
You mean that us fans can go f themselves, f Pelini and anyone who liked him. I will punch that f in the face if I ever meet him.
I liked him and you wanna back that threat up? He was talking about fans like you. To bad Osborne won't come back and fix this pile of crap again. 9-4 is better than 3-9 everyday of the week.

If the kids were so concerned about going somewhere warm over Christmas break, they wouldn't have been beat 4 times in the final minute of the game. I'm not happy. And, Fu too
Yep them kids can control the clock. To bad this is the most talented team rilllley will ever have. Can't wit for all them 2 stars to sign. Fu

I liked him and you wanna back that threat up? He was talking about fans like you. To bad Osborne won't come back and fix this pile of crap again. 9-4 is better than 3-9 everyday of the week.
Yep, can you arrange me meeting Bo let me know

Reactions: 94husker
Oh did he hurt your feelings also? Enjoy your really nice 3 win coach. Just wait till next year.
Who is he? Bo? Nope...it would appear that you are the only one with hurt feelings here because your lover couldn't cut it here. He said so himself.

Mike Riley is a decent guy, it is not his fault Shawn hired him. I think we should treat him with the dignity we should accord all of our coaches good and bad.

Totally agree. MR took the job offered. Eichorst made the decision. Eichorst has to answer for this. Ultimately Perlman has a lot to answer for. His two hires Pedersen and Eichorst, not very impressive thus far. TO wasn't a hire but rather a bail out move.

Again, @ Minnesota is next Saturday. Then home against Northwestern. Possibly at W @ Purdue and then Sparty comes to town. Looking at 3 - 6.

You can say i can't read all night long. Next Saturday is still coming.
I'm not even sure what this means? Where have I said Riley or our record is good enough? Again, learn how to read.

Who cares about Pelini? He sucked as well. The better question is why can't we do better than Riley or Pelini?

Obviously you can't read. Riley sucking has nothing to do with Bo sucking. I would hope we can do better than both. Bo wasn't the answer and it's not looking good for Riley

Again, @ Minnesota is next Saturday. Then home against Northwestern. Possibly at W @ Purdue and then Sparty comes to town. Looking at 3 - 6.

You can say i can't read all night long. Next Saturday is still coming.
Read the quotes and let me know where I said Riley and our current record is good enough. Reading is hard.

was Pelini ever 2-4. I just want to know.
You really still holding on to Bo. He is part of the reason we are in this mess. These horrible coaches aren't helping anything. Bo needed gone.He took so many pieces out of the foundation it was pretty well falling down anyways. Now these coaches are just finishing it off

Mike Riley is a decent guy, it is not his fault Shawn hired him. I think we should treat him with the dignity we should accord all of our coaches good and bad.
I'm anti-Mike Riley as a coach at Nebraska. probably one of the most vocal ones on this board since the hire. Many can back that. But I will NEVER be down on the person Mike Riley. Make no mistake, it's all business. You look at USC fans calling their coach a drunk or the other team's fans saying munch worse about their coach as a person. Something I think NU fans that are unbelievers in Riley deserve a little credit for, we never bash the man Mike Riley, just the coach.

I asked a question. So answer it.
Are you incapable of figuring it out? Why would you need to come here to ask the question? Do you have only 1/2 a brain? And to your point about Bo confronting people, if anyone were to be legitimately scared of that guy, then they are either a physically small person or they are mentally weak. He is a complete and total blowhard, which is why I have so little respect for him. He's not a tough guy, he's an overgrown teenager.

This, out of all the post that have been displayed tonight (which is many) is the most ridiculous statement. Think before you speak

Bo... You're apparently defending him and telling others to think before they speak? Riley and the product he's displayed have been weak and worthless, doesn't mean Bo was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT