ADVERTISEMENT

2-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Riley is a decent guy, it is not his fault Shawn hired him. I think we should treat him with the dignity we should accord all of our coaches good and bad.

He won what exactly? A whale trophy? You're right...he was good for 9 wins and 4 losses a year. And multiple blowouts. Sorry, not good enough.

Do you prefer this? I am OK with it because, well, MIke seems like a decent guy, he didn't hire himself, and I feel kind of sorry for a guy who had everything the way he wanted it, tried to grab the brass ring and make life better for himself and his family, and now has to ride this monster.

Do you prefer this? I am OK with it because, well, MIke seems like a decent guy, he didn't hire himself, and I feel kind of sorry for a guy who had everything the way he wanted it, tried to grab the brass ring and make life better for himself and his family, and now has to ride this monster.
Obviously you can't read. Riley sucking has nothing to do with Bo sucking. I would hope we can do better than both. Bo wasn't the answer and it's not looking good for Riley

I don't recall Bo ever going 2-4, but I do recall Melvin Gordon putting 408 rushing yds on Bo's defense
Yep. You have me there. Did Bo lose to Illinois? And did Bo go to a bowl game every year? Believe it or not it doesn't matter what you think or feel it's about the kids. To bad all that hard work means they won't get to go somewhere warm over break. But as long you are happy. Fu

Yep. You have me there. Did Bo lose to Illinois? And did Bo go to a bowl game every year? Believe it or not it doesn't matter what you think or feel it's about the kids. To bad all that hard work means they won't get to go somewhere warm over break. But as long you are happy. Fu
Mm

If the kids were so concerned about going somewhere warm over Christmas break, they wouldn't have been beat 4 times in the final minute of the game. I'm not happy. And, Fu too

Reactions: 94husker
Everybody loved bo his first season here, I recall the "Bo knows" t -shirts selling like hotcakes. The bo bashing is getting old. It's the same old story.

Reactions: Ee-Mode-Ee
Every time someone mentions Bo in defense of Riley it just solidifies how bad Riley is.

Bo sucked ass. seriously, NO. Riley is a disappointment so far but it doesn't take away from the fact that Bo didn't ever get it done nor would he have gotten it done.

Bo sucked ass. seriously, NO. Riley is a disappointment so far but it doesn't take away from the fact that Bo didn't ever get it done nor would he have gotten it done.
This, out of all the post that have been displayed tonight (which is many) is the most ridiculous statement. Think before you speak

Bo was terrible you are right, he only won 9 games every year. That's easy. How many coaches accomplished that in 7 years? I'm not saying bo was the answer to winning championships but he didn't suckass

We can agree he was a dick though, correct. 6 or 9 wins don't mean squat.

Bo had to go, if he couldn't win a conference championship in 7 years with studs like Suh and Ameer, it was never going to happen.

But hiring a 62-year-old .500 coach to rebuild the program? Questionable at best.

Bo had to go, if he couldn't win a conference championship in 7 years with studs like Suh and Ameer, it was never going to happen.

But hiring a 62-year-old .500 coach to rebuild the program? Questionable at best.

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Every time someone mentions Bo in defense of Riley it just solidifies how bad Riley is.

We have a winner!!!!

Mike needs to work on his team, his coaching, his attitude, his program. Mike's argument to the players, and everyone else should be improvement every day, every week, every game. And he could use this game as a positive-We Should have Won-next time we will!!

Talk about Bo is meaningless, a distraction. That wasn't Bo kicking that field goal for Wisconsin, was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT