ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

defense needs to lock down these qb scrambles. Pass D hasn't been as atrocious as usual today.

Definitely the worst set of coaches with 2 min left in the half/game in the country.

This is the worst offense we are going to play all year, we have had good field position, and we are losing. Putrid.

Reactions: TheNewNU
There was 2 obvious holds i saw on that NW drive.....why do i feel if it was us on offense, we would have been called for those?

Definitely the worst set of coaches with 2 min left in the half/game in the country.

I am not ready to throw in the towel on MR but this is a legit concern. I find it difficult to make sense of what I'm watching when time is running out, it's like he's never been in this position before.

I am sure there is some holding but we are so far out of position and it looks like we are trying to get the call by pushing with off arm. I am not convinced. Get in the position and make the play and you dont have to worry about it.

I am sure there is some holding but we are so far out of position and it looks like we are trying to get the call by pushing with off arm. I am not convinced. Get in the position and make the play and you dont have to worry about it.
Bullshit.

Hard to get into position when you have guys hanging on your back and no call. What's worse, there was a ref literally standing about 5 yards away from one of the about 4 blatant holds and watched it happen and did nothing.

12009595_10153691374469452_4935620682814569750_n.jpg

Reactions: tpmcg
Why is our linebacker (?) in the bottom right just standing there and not running toward the ball carrier. Attack the ball!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT