ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread

Odds our offense goes three and out now with at least one incomplete pass? Will Danny L finally, finally stick with the run game?

Our D has been on the field too long. This is an important possession.

Was hoping NU would overcome the horse shit interference call and hold them to a FG there. If you want to let the WRs push off a bit, I'm okay with that. But then don't get flag happy when a DB makes a play on the ball. That was a nice 4-point gift for the Badgers.

Reactions: StrongArm517
sick to my stomach watching this. Stave was complete shit last week, and now he is throwing it all over. I have zero confidence that our offense can move the ball down the field with any consistency. I see lots of 3rd and longs in the future, with way too many passes over 25 yards. meanwhile, Wilbon and ? sit on the sideline. If we get down 2 td's we are in a world of hurt.

Odds our offense goes three and out now with at least one incomplete pass? Will Danny L finally, finally stick with the run game?
C'mon, man. We're totally committed to the inevitable off-tackle run on 2nd-and-10, after heaving a low-percentage pass on first down.

Well the way our offense has been playin that might be game right there. I don't know if we can get our crap together on offense enough to start scoring some points. Our offense looks just as terrible as last week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT