ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half game Thread!

Those coaches were thankfully run the hell out of here. I have little doubt that Riley and company are putting the best 22 they have on the field.

Based on what? There was little doubt that Pelini was putting the best on the field and getting players to run through brick walls for him as well but that much changed...

Got hit in the mouth and folded. Kaaya has drool dripping off of his chinstrap! This is going to be a rout! #23 needs to sit now.

So much for shutting down the run.
Banker, your 'honeymoon' is over. You are officially on the clock. To continue to have Davie out on the field is just insanity. Also, did he know that Miami was going to come out throwing? What exactly was the gameplan?

The announcers just said – "this is like watching seven on seven football with no pass rush". Well done!

Banker, your 'honeymoon' is over. You are officially on the clock. To continue to have Davie out on the field is just insanity. Also, did he know that Miami was going to come out throwing? What exactly was the gameplan?

Was there ever a Banker honeymoon? I can think of very few who actually cared for the hire of him..

You ca love Bo all you want but this is why we suck. He hosed NU in recruiting.
Just stop. We hosed these guys last year.

I still think we come back...we have the horses to do so. But to point to this first 7 minutes and blame Bo is ridiculous.

You ca love Bo all you want but this is why we suck. He hosed NU in recruiting.

So now I'm a Bo lover? I challenge you to find one post on Rivals that shows my undying support for Pelini. My approval went no further than early support for that coaching staff..

This looks like the Minnesota game when their coaches kept jamming the line of scrimmage and played Fryer one on one, then blamed Osborne for scoring 84.

So that is your response? I see any debate with you is apparently a dead end when your competence in arguing your point reaches the end of it's string. That string was really short my friend..
If you're going to start with "Pelini obviously put the best people on the field" then you don't live in reality. Im not going to waste my time trying to FIRST bring you to reality and then explain why he was a terrible coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT