ADVERTISEMENT

1st half GAME THREAD

34-0,better than I thought.Surprised with the Terps performance,thought they would have played better,early miscused killed them.

Hmmmm.....where's the 840,000 posters demanding firing Chins "now"?

Damn you're gonna pull that out at halftime against 3-7 Maryland? lol they are playing the way they are supposed to today. Let's see them keep it up next week, and if they do, we may be bowling.

Reactions: tarheelhusker
""Hmmmm.....where's the 840,000 posters demanding firing Chins "now"?""

I will gladly say it again. I do not think Chin is doing even an okay job and think Frost needs to replace him, Happy now????

5 straight losses and we finally are going to win yet you two are arguing with your fellow Husker bro!

Better not miss the chance to enjoy the day!
GBR!!!!
he's a terps fan.

I am quite enjoying all the egg on his face along with that dominant first half.

hope we can do the same to his hawkeyes next week!

Finally a game where we get a lot of breaks and actually take advantage of them. I was getting tired of the games with 500+ yards of offense but only 14 pts.

""Hmmmm.....where's the 840,000 posters demanding firing Chins "now"?""

I will gladly say it again. I do not think Chin is doing even an okay job and think Frost needs to replace him, Happy now????

Whatever makes you happy!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
Happy that we are winning, but issues still exist in the red zone with the offense, should be 52 or 56-0 based on the 4 trips with 9 points combined.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT