ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus fuc#$%# crimany! That was Utterly disgusting our center cant even slow down their mlb. Not block, just slow down.

Lightbourn has been given a lot of justified sympathy but he is awful. Read scouted him and wasted a scholarship on him when any Nebraska walkon would have done as well.

Are you ****ing kidding me with that punt? We are trying to lose this game.

Tale of two seasons. Last year we stunk in the beginning and came on at the end. This year we started greaat and fell apart. Looks like Jr High ball.

Bankers soft zone is getting real old.

Banker's defense looks a lot better when your linebackers aren't constantly out of position. I don't know what's going on with that group this year but they have had a terrible season. I expected big things out of Michael Rose Ivey but he's been a massive disappointment.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Lightbourn has been given a lot of justified sympathy but he is awful. Read scouted him and wasted a scholarship on him when any Nebraska walkon would have done as well.

He beat out the other guy so...just how bad are our punters?

I feel for the kid but minus 2 yards? That has to be some kind of record.

Our special teams are the special-ist.

On another note, jerry Kill looks horrible! Given his medical issues, you would think he'd be giving himself a chance at a long life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT