ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Langsdorf can't seem to stick with the run. 1st down, 8 yard run, 2nd and 2, pass. 3rd and 2, pass. CMON

Great call, run up the middle. Works every time. Guess how the D lines up has nothing to do with it.

Obviously we cant take the middle on every down but that play call was dangerous with a cramped field and when something bad happens on plays like that it's usually as bad as it can get.

That had to be a double pass, right? Did we need to get that cutesie? We were moving the ball with a good mix, and then that. Darn it..
I would hope that pass is designed to be thrown forward, and the execution was just horrible. If it's actually designed to be thrown backwards, it's a ridiculously stupid, high-risk/low reward play - even if it's thrown to an RB who actually plays from time to time.

Reactions: jteten
And apparently you will be estatic to tell everyone. At least you'll be able to celebrate your wisdom.
Just tired of 2 decades of shitty Nebraska football. Nothing changing in the near future

What a joke. 3rd and 2, lets pass. As i said earlier, do i need to repeat? Im negative because i see the same failures and mistakes over and over. And, the same mistakes and failures are the same ones with this staff at the previous school.

Oregon is missing their best player and yet we can't take advantage. Our offense has scored seven and given them 7, not exactly a way to beat anyone much less Oregon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT