ADVERTISEMENT

18 May: Nebraseball wearing alternate scarlet jerseys and grey pants.

saluno22

Defensive Coordinator
Mar 1, 2006
Lead off HR for Meyers. First HR of the season for Meyers. First lead off HR for NU to open a game since 2010.

First pitch scheduled for 5:30pm CDT at Penn State (17-35, 3-18 B1G) for the last regular season series. First trip to Happy Valley since joining the conference. Threat of storms later in the evening.

Hohensee on the hill, looking to bounce back from his first loss in conference. Meyers in CF with three stitches in his left hand. Said it was a nuisance but not painful in batting practice.

Lineup...

Free stream...
http://www.gopsusports.com/collegesportslive/?media=553146

Penn State is the only team mathematically eliminated from the conference tournament. Their starter tonight has allowed only 2 ER in his last three starts. Teams hitting .176 against him.

The team got to sleep in today, Erstad said. "No excuses."

Need a sweep!

This sucks. Thanks for the heads up. We're down 3-1 in the 2nd. Well, I gotta go work out. Let me see if I can load this up on the living room HTPC. C'mon Huskers!

Reactions: saluno22
Got the Penn State video on one tab and the Husker audio on the other.

IMG_20170518_181150_zpsdf40sr68.jpg

Reactions: saluno22
This team is good enough that no lead is safe from them. Check it out. I've got the Penn State video on one tab, the Husker audio on another and the game stats on a third!

IMG_20170518_185044_zpsjt3odibb.jpg

Reactions: keilwitzg
Down 4-3, end of 6, but nice job by Palkert to escape a jam.

Huskers must be thrown off a bit by the enormous crowd...

Chewbacca coming in to face PSU's best power hitter. Time to shut them down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT