ADVERTISEMENT

16 years ago

COOLSTORY.jpg

Enjoy your win ,when it comes to Nebraska versus Iowa,Nebraska will always be the storyline,no one cares about your non history.
Truth, all the talk on the national boards is about the state of Nebraska football and not about anything Iowa. It’s hilarious, they can’t get the attention they crave even after beating a blueblood. RollingLaugh

Reactions: Coach Frothingham
Please show us your trophy case.
562fa1004e9a3.image.jpg

We got nothing to hide. Please note the 1957 national champion trophy. Also the dust on the Hero’s trophy. I’d say the Minnesota/Iowa St/Nebraska traveling trophies and bowl trophies from this century are the most relevant.

Reactions: jonesyhawk982
562fa1004e9a3.image.jpg

We got nothing to hide. Please note the 1957 national champion trophy. Also the dust on the Hero’s trophy. I’d say the Minnesota/Iowa St/Nebraska traveling trophies and bowl trophies from this century are the most relevant.
Iowa has zero AP, UPI, Coaches poll, BCS or CFP NCs and has never won a conference championship game. What a bunch of fu€k sticks.

562fa1004e9a3.image.jpg

Thats a pretty impressive collection of Sun Bowl and Bluebonnet Bowl participation awards. The Hero's Trophy is your real Super Bowl/Crystal Ball Trophy. Well done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT