ADVERTISEMENT

15 team parlay

Natty1

Walk On
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Need one more game to complete my 2 month long 15 game teaser parlay.
Thoughts the Huskers +9 against Minn? Or Bama -7.5 against Miss St?

Hard to put a two month run on a Husker team that may play a close one, maybe even win, but due to the losses already is at risk of a no-show. I’d rather steer clear of that game. I actually like Mississippi State + 19.5 instead of Bama down.

Reactions: SoFL Husker
Hard to put a two month run on a Husker team that may play a close one, maybe even win, but due to the losses already is at risk of a no-show. I’d rather steer clear of that game. I actually like Mississippi State + 19.5 instead of Bama down.
Appreciate the feedback. Any other games that stick out tonya? I was also looking at USC -7.5 and Texas A&M -11.5 against New Mexico

I would play a home favorite of 7 or so, down to where they just have to win. Or take a short underdog up to past +7 or +8. Like Wyoming +9 or South Carolina -1.

Wrong way on both. Tease Minn to +4.5 and Miss State up to 21.5.

I already booked it in a small teaser play when the lines came out.

Huskers lose. Sorry to say it, but Smilin Mike is a joke as a big time Power 5 football coach

Of those 2 bets, Miss State +21.5. Not a big fan of Hurts in big games.

If Huskers win, it just goes to show how bad The Gophers, so take a good team in my 2 tease scenario. Miss State is for real

Iowa covers. It's going to be 32, snowy and wiscy is without their best WR and LB. Its going to be a slow slugfest. I think wiscy pulls it out but not by >12.5.

if i had to tease one game, i think i would be looking at pitt if it goes below 9 to get it under a fg, fau at 6.5 to win the game, south carolina down to 1, or auburn up to 8.5

If there’s a game that stands out to me it is Mich State up to 21. If you want to witness a flat team emotionally you’re going to see Ohio State who went from thinking playoff run to eliminated. I think Ohio State does enough to win but they won’t win by 3 TDs.

Tease ou @home vs tcu. They're gunna wax tcu. Bama will roll. I like the Iowa tease for sure. That final will be so Big a Ten. 20-10

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT