ADVERTISEMENT

😂 Iowa loses its 5 star OT!!

Quit living in decades past. What's Nebraska's record this century.....I repeat, this CENTURY ?
You've never seen success... and never will. Same chicken, different color.

xjjTJzCm.jpg
G0r1oTYm.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my god...are you a principal! Haha

Weekly meeting with admin to check on me, tons of "pop ins" to my classroom, lesson plan checks...you name it!

Mind you this was something they knew they were going to put me on WHEN THEY TALKED ME OUT OF TAKING A NEW JOB! Think how ****ing twisted that is.

If I was so "bad" why tell me to take the job??
Not a principal. Just know some teachers.

It’s funny but it says a lot more about this kid’s character than it does about iowa. Still, iowa sucks
Perhaps. But what a joke college football has become transfers galore and NIL payments going out to star recruits.

They've got to pass some anti-trust legislation and fix this mess. Where is Lying Ted Cruz when you need him?

Reactions: Mack In Motion
hahahahahahahagahahahaha

Dude literally came home, had a few meals and dipped.

Ehhhh, I totally get that thinking but maybe he got there and hated it...

Isn't advocating for yourself and doing what is best for you and your family showing a lot of character?

I had a SHIT teaching job, stayed for 12 years....I even got offered an administration position at another school and my bosses talked me into NOT taking it only to put me on a "teacher improvement plan" the next year...They KNEW they were going to do that to me and still talked me out of taking a new job.

I would hardly say that I had bad character for finally leaving them.
I had one of them and it was a joke! I never really had to do anything different and I still was there 14 more years until I retires after a total of 30 years.

• Love
Reactions: BTF69
Ehhhh, I totally get that thinking but maybe he got there and hated it...

Isn't advocating for yourself and doing what is best for you and your family showing a lot of character?

I had a SHIT teaching job, stayed for 12 years....I even got offered an administration position at another school and my bosses talked me into NOT taking it only to put me on a "teacher improvement plan" the next year...They KNEW they were going to do that to me and still talked me out of taking a new job.

I would hardly say that I had bad character for finally leaving them.
That was something you should have left. This is not the same. Not even in the same zip code.

Uh oh. I_wa is going to consider offering Brix, and if they do he's gonzo. I mean, I_wa passed on him before because they didn't need him but this changes everything. I suspect I_wa was the offer he truly wanted all along and GONU is just a placeholder. /-)
Iowa never offered him before Kadyn was or wasn’t in the picture. I don’t think he’s going anywhere.

All time skins on the wall. All centuries. Iowa = 0.
They do have a 12-0 record then excrement hit the fan. If Iowa had our record over the last 10 years it would not be a topic of interest outside of Iowa. We are Nebraska. Our recent failures resonate throughout the National sports world and advertising knows that people without a horse in the race will watch a Nebraska vs anyone game rather than Iowa vs anyone. Even when losing Nebraska is relevant to national media but Iowa has to be on at least a six game winning streak for anyone to notice. That is the bone stuck in the Hawkeyes' craw since 1969.

Reactions: HuskerDana
As far as the NIL for that guy goes...does anyone know for sure if he got the whole lump sum and booked or did he receive anything yet?? I'm curious....because I find it difficukt to believe he got a 100K lump sum before ever playing a down and then skipped town.
Those Iowa dumbasses definitely gave him the money up front

Reactions: InMotion and V-Doub
It’s funny because it happened to Iowa. But this is terrible for the sport. One transfer makes sense. A second transfer should be a 1 year sit out.

Agree....

....I also think it's terrible for the player(s) in the long run. Making it so easy to quit and screw people or organizations over who took you at your word is a mark of somebody who needs to grow up and mature...which is part of what college is supposed to be teaching kids.

This guy left Alabama just to troll Iowa fans, grab an NIL deal from them and then go back to Alabama I bet. I guess he felt he had a few more bridges left to burn there.
I don’t see how he was a paid a NIL check and just leaves on a whim..

If they did pay actually pay him their AD should be fired…

It is what it is. Welcome to the NIL world. This will not be the last of players moving around. I try not to get too excited either way because it can happen to any team.

Good luck next year. Spring practice is here.

Its funny it happened to them but man, what a disaster this transfer stuff is. Next, I think we see our first in-season transfer this year with players playing for the new teams in season. If a major injury to a qb or star player happens, look for teams to start fishing in season
What about it is a disaster?

I was thinking a 6 figure raise.
The kid is super flaky, but he did come to his senses.

At Alabama, he has a high chance of being a national champion, he will still get paid, and if he follows the script, he will be a top NFL pick. he will have the same coach his entire collegiate career. He probably had some family hoping he would be closer to home so they could see him play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT