ADVERTISEMENT

😂 Iowa loses its 5 star OT!!

Hate To See It GIF

But more so…
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: Laner2
This is what happens when you are a minor league team. This is the new reality for Iowa and MSU and Minny and PU (BoilerN already getting his response post typed up), NW (They might actually keep more guys just for the education), Indiana and Illinois and so on. They are the new MAC teams and it is their new reality.

This guy left Alabama just to troll Iowa fans, grab an NIL deal from them and then go back to Alabama I bet. I guess he felt he had a few more bridges left to burn there.

It’s funny but it says a lot more about this kid’s character than it does about iowa. Still, iowa sucks
Ehhhh, I totally get that thinking but maybe he got there and hated it...

Isn't advocating for yourself and doing what is best for you and your family showing a lot of character?

I had a SHIT teaching job, stayed for 12 years....I even got offered an administration position at another school and my bosses talked me into NOT taking it only to put me on a "teacher improvement plan" the next year...They KNEW they were going to do that to me and still talked me out of taking a new job.

I would hardly say that I had bad character for finally leaving them.

Ehhhh, I totally get that thinking but maybe he got there and hated it...

Isn't advocating for yourself and doing what is best for you and your family showing a lot of character?

I had a SHIT teaching job, stayed for 12 years....I even got offered an administration position at another school and my bosses talked me into NOT taking it only to put me on a "teacher improvement plan" the next year...They KNEW they were going to do that to me and still talked me out of taking a new job.

I would hardly say that I had bad character for finally leaving them.
Oooh. Teacher improvement program. I've heard about those. Essentially we want you to quit and will make your life hell by micromanaging you and treating you like a child.
About right?

Oooh. Teacher improvement program. I've heard about those. Essentially we want you to quit and will make your life hell by micromanaging you and treating you like a child.
About right?
Oh my god...are you a principal! Haha

Weekly meeting with admin to check on me, tons of "pop ins" to my classroom, lesson plan checks...you name it!

Mind you this was something they knew they were going to put me on WHEN THEY TALKED ME OUT OF TAKING A NEW JOB! Think how ****ing twisted that is.

If I was so "bad" why tell me to take the job??

• Haha
Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Oh my god...are you a principal! Haha

Weekly meeting with admin to check on me, tons of "pop ins" to my classroom, lesson plan checks...you name it!

Mind you this was something they knew they were going to put me on WHEN THEY TALKED ME OUT OF TAKING A NEW JOB! Think how ****ing twisted that is.

If I was so "bad" why tell me to take the job??
tv land fun GIF by #Impastor

Was one of the coaching points to stop banging moms?

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
This is what happens when you are a minor league team. This is the new reality for Iowa and MSU and Minny and PU (BoilerN already getting his response post typed up), NW (They might actually keep more guys just for the education), Indiana and Illinois and so on. They are the new MAC teams and it is their new reality.
So I’m unsure why mention those schools on Nebraska board because those schools have beaten Nebraska more often than not.

So I’m unsure why mention those schools on Nebraska board because those schools have beaten Nebraska more often than not.
No they haven't. NU has a winning record vs all those schools.

And NIL is new, this is when teams with shit NIL become the Toledo Mudhens.

Reactions: headcard
This could be (and I stress that I have no way of knowing) the result of NCAA action that has not yet been made public. Normally, tampering with student-athletes at other institutions is hard for the enforcement staff to prove, as neither party will admit to it. But our friends from Iowa not only contacted him at Alabama, they made it easy to trace and the kid admitted it happened.
The usual penalty for tampering is that the player becomes ineligible at the school that did the tampering. They are eligible without penalty everywhere else. Not saying that happened here, but it's a possibility.
If he's been declared ineligible at Iowa, he'll be able to transfer again without penalty. Otherwise, he'll need a waiver. If he requests a waiver, it will be a clue

Uh oh. I_wa is going to consider offering Brix, and if they do he's gonzo. I mean, I_wa passed on him before because they didn't need him but this changes everything. I suspect I_wa was the offer he truly wanted all along and GONU is just a placeholder. /-)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT