ADVERTISEMENT

“He’s an NFL talent”

Redmich

Senior
Jun 21, 2022
“He’s a triple threat. He can throw it. He can run it. And he can beat you with his mind as well. He can get to the right play. He’s an NFL player. I think he’s under the radar. Not being talked about a lot. Which is probably good, there’s not a ton of expectation on him. I know our entire team is going to go out and fight for him cause because they believe in him. He’s such a great leader.”

-Matt Rhule

“He’s a triple threat. He can throw it. He can run it. And he can beat you with his mind as well. He can get to the right play. He’s an NFL player. I think he’s under the radar. Not being talked about a lot. Which is probably good, there’s not a ton of expectation on him. I know our entire team is going to go out and fight for him cause because they believe in him. He’s such a great leader.”

-Matt Rhule
You're right. He should say to the media that his QB sucks and is turnover prone.

It's coach speak. They ALL do it. Amazing how fans take coach speak as gospel.

All of this talk on the media about making sure that we don’t run Sims too much is total BS.

We should run him 40 times a game if it works. The guy is a human mistake machine.

I hope they pull him at half, doubt it though. My hope is they’ll play HH or Purdy for the next two games before BIG play to see what they can out of them.

-Matt Rhule
This was the second clue we were in trouble. The first is when he said the OL wasn't the problem last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT