ADVERTISEMENT

Site Stuff Please welcome our new recruiting analyst Tim Verghese to the Inside Nebraska team!

Zack Carpenter

Graduate Assistant
Staff
May 19, 2022
Oh, hello...

If you thought today was gonna be a typical, ho-hum Monday around these parts then you were wrong...

It's a huge day for us as we welcome a big, big-time addition: I’m extremely excited to welcome @TimVerghese to the Inside Nebraska team!

Tim will be owning the Husker football recruiting beat for us as Inside Nebraska's recruiting analyst. This is one of our biggest and most important full-time positions. Took a long time filling the role, but I believe we hit a walk-off home run, nailed a buzzer beater, caught a game-winning TD pass [or fill in your favorite sports cliché here] with the addition of Tim.

Tim is a native of Nebraska and a UNL grad who has worked at Hudl, 247 and On3 including recruiting coverage of Nebraska, Michigan and Texas A&M. I won't oversell or overhype Tim any longer because his past experience and his work here will speak for itself. He's the definition of a grinder, and he's the perfect fit for us here. We here at Inside Nebraska and the national team at Rivals are all fired up to have landed him.

He won't delay in getting started for us as he'll have two stories publishing today, so check back soon for those. And if you haven't already been following him, I encourage you to give Tim a follow on Twitter @TimVerghese

So … welcome and let's all clap at Tim!

The Office Phyllis GIF.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News