ADVERTISEMENT

NFL schedule release

That is some dramatically stupid math. 6 months of YoutubeTV is $480. Netflix is $25 x 6 for $150. Prime is $15 a month x 6 for $90. Throw in a random streaming or 2. Probably closer to $750...... if someone didn't already have Netflix or Prime. I know very few people under 50 who don't automatically have those 2 already. Drama.

They have been good. They did get some help along the way. The NFL understands TV and $$$$$ better than any other sport on earth and it's not close.

I think the Salary cap will catch up with KC like it does everyone. The 49er's have some of those issues currently.

Mahomes has already restructered his contract several times, he isn't dumb...and not sure what you mean by getting help along the way...still sounds like you are suggesting the league is fixing games for the Chiefs and I'd argue they'd be the first to admit they wished somebody would knock them off.

That is some dramatically stupid math. 6 months of YoutubeTV is $480. Netflix is $25 x 6 for $150. Prime is $15 a month x 6 for $90. Throw in a random streaming or 2. Probably closer to $750...... if someone didn't already have Netflix or Prime. I know very few people under 50 who don't automatically have those 2 already. Drama.
I think he's just making a point. The fact that you need 8 different subs just to watch the NFL. I mean where is rent 800 bucks in this hyperinflation economy?

Last edited:
I think he's just making a point. The fact that you need 8 different subs just to watch the NFL. I mean where is rent 800 bucks in this hyperinflation economy?
2 of them most Americans already have. 3 for a lot of people. He might have a point if not for the fact that alot of these are extra games that we didn't get 10 years ago.

The ESPN+ game is the Chargers vs. Cardinals, which airs at the same time as the regular Monday night game. It's a bonus game that 100 people will pay for. Misleading to act like it matters.

The NFL Network games come with YoutubeTV, so nothing more needs to be done or paid for as far as I know.

1 game on Peacock, which I will gladly pay for.

Like I said, pure drama. This will have little effect on most people.

Mahomes has already restructered his contract several times, he isn't dumb...and not sure what you mean by getting help along the way...still sounds like you are suggesting the league is fixing games for the Chiefs and I'd argue they'd be the first to admit they wished somebody would knock them off.
The league controls a lot of things. It's not all the best team wins all the time. It's not WWF by any means but protecting the shield is what they preach, and they do it very well.

That would only be if they are talking about having to buy Sunday ticket because of blackouts due to low attendance. Every where I have lived the local team was on regular cable. Like I said, drama. Even with YoutubeTV and Sunday ticket it wouldn't be $1,000, closer to $800. And that's if you don't already have YoutubeTV.

the silence of the lambs GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT