ADVERTISEMENT

Had the good fortune to run into Coach Knighton

He is a very genuine dude. Loved the conversation, very passionate and was also open about recruiting, "rivalries" and thoughts about other coaching staffs. Personally, I hope he sticks around for a long time.

GBR
Yes, the whole staff is like that. Hopefully they can show some real improvement this year, watch out in recruiting if that happens.

He is a very genuine dude. Loved the conversation, very passionate and was also open about recruiting, "rivalries" and thoughts about other coaching staffs. Personally, I hope he sticks around for a long time.

GBR
Absolutely spot on . We have a RibFest at our golf club in April. We invite celebratory judges up . Last year we had Ed Foley and Josh Martin. This year I sent an email to Uncle Donnie and Pot Roast. They Both sent me back very sincere emails stating that Bill Belichick was in town for the Coaching clinic that weekend and Rhule had events planned for the staff that Saturday. They had to decline, but they informed me invite me again and it may work out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT