ADVERTISEMENT

YOLO

iStock_000016558836_Medium-1200x630.jpg

Ya, this will be my last post under HTO. I needed to access this account for my ignore list to carry it over to my actual account - @Tim Povich
Tim!!!!!! We all thought you finally got your buns kicked and went on to your great reward!!!! Welcome back, sweet brother!!

which handle should we be tagging you with moving forward?!?! @HuskerTimOmaha @FROSTerbate @North Stadium @savagewideouts @Tim Povich etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

#fam

This can't be real. HTO, Lee Carvallo and #HuskerBenDallas ITT?

Legends. The following quote applies...

"You gotta win to get love. I mean, that's just life. Look at...look at Don Shula. Legendary coach. Look at that Asian guy who holds the world record for eatin' all those hot dogs in a row. Look at Rue McClanahan. From The Golden Girls. Three people, all great champions, all loved."

Same applies to these three.

Goodness gracious, RIP free board if those 2 losers are on here.
Timothy!!! After all you’ve been through, all of the therapy, financial hardship and heartbreak on the T-ball diamond…. You speak so poorly of Lee and I?! :(. It’s heartbreaking…. We’re just happy to see your beautiful, full-figured face on our beloved scrolls @RR$ and out of the gutter. <3

@HuskerTimOmaha @Tim Povich @North Stadium @FROSTerbate @savage wideouts

#fam

Timothy!!! After all you’ve been through, all of the therapy, financial hardship and heartbreak on the T-ball diamond…. You speak so poorly of Lee and I?! :(. It’s heartbreaking…. We’re just happy to see your beautiful, full-figured face on our beloved scrolls @RR$ and out of the gutter. <3

@HuskerTimOmaha @Tim Povich @North Stadium @FROSTerbate @savage wideouts

#fam
It’s so disappointing when you give nothing but love and get none back :(

So far best of the inside Neb. Like old times now can we get SIA and SH on the free board?? Really get this party going.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT