ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin lands transfer QB Nick Evers from Oklahoma

wisconsin got better

purdue, illinois got worse

minn, nw, iowa stayed the same

us - really nowhere to go but up, but TBD

I think Wisky, Nebraska, and Iowa all got better. Iowa will have a legit QB for the first time in a while....I don't think they stayed the same at all....but since Iowa sucks dead donkey sweaty balls and I don't follow their roster maybe they lose a bunch of guys, I wouldn't know. I was strictly looking at the QB spot.

I think Wisky, Nebraska, and Iowa all got better. Iowa will have a legit QB for the first time in a while....I don't think they stayed the same at all....but since Iowa sucks dead donkey sweaty balls and I don't follow their roster maybe they lose a bunch of guys, I wouldn't know. I was strictly looking at the QB spot.
Iowa loses a lot on defense, will take a step back for sure...cue the browneye fans telling us the backups will be even better.

Evers is so good that when Gabriel went down with an injury early in the season and Oklahoma still had Big 12 championship hopes at the time....he never played. I watched the guys that did play in front of Evers, hoo boy, very Bauserman-esque. So yeah, those stiffs got play ahead of this kid. Keep in mind, Evers could have played in four games while still preserving a redshirt....and did not play.

Evers is so good that when Gabriel went down with an injury early in the season and Oklahoma still had Big 12 championship hopes at the time....he never played. I watched the guys that did play in front of Evers, hoo boy, very Bauserman-esque. So yeah, those stiffs got play ahead of this kid. Keep in mind, Evers could have played in four games while still preserving a redshirt....and did not play.
My Oklahoma connections down here said he sucks. Said he was never going to play!

Iowa is trending downward
They have lost some dudes to the portal, a 4* to K-State being of most interest here, believe he is from Omaha area. But they finally have a quarterback who can throw it 10 yards accurately.

Last edited:
Nothing like our depth at QB LoL. I know you weren’t saying we’re as talented as Iowa, but good Lord throwing stones from a glasshouse.

• Haha
Reactions: SkerInCo
OU never ever had a chance for the B12 championship. They were awful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT