ADVERTISEMENT

What I love about our schedule this year

HuskerGuy33

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2005
Toronto
Although we start the season again a Big Ten team on the road, I actually think this is the PERFECT time to face Minnesota.

Minnesota is going to have a much more difficult time game prepping for us then we will them. That is what gives me hope of a Nebraska upset victory to kick off the season.

Then once that game is over, Nebraska can have a few extra days to recover. Remember, that Colorado plays on the road at TCU to start the season on Saturday, September 2nd. Nebraska has 2 extra days for recovery and to prep for Colorado and Colorado will have two less days to prep for Nebraska. This is also an advantage for the Huskers.

I'm not saying Nebraska will start the year 2-0, but I honestly don't think it is out of the question. If they can start the season 2-0, they should be 4-0 going into the game with Michigan. Could be a great start to the year - something Nebraska hasn't seen in a LONG time. The last time Nebraska started the year 4-0 was back in 2016 when Nebraska finished the season 9-4.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News