ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccination in football

Moderator guy

Walk On
Aug 28, 2022
I don’t think this is political but I’ll post it on this board. But I’m wondering since we are one of the highest percentage of vaccinated teams in the nation if that made us weaker and slower? Trev mentioned how he was proud of Scott for getting most of the guys vaccinated for this year. But we just seemed really slow and weak so I’m just wondering if there is a correlation. Maybe they got the wrong vaccine? But some of the holes northwestern had to run were 10 yards wide. And our talent is better. Anyone else think this?

I don’t think this is political but I’ll post it on this board. But I’m wondering since we are one of the highest percentage of vaccinated teams in the nation if that made us weaker and slower? Trev mentioned how he was proud of Scott for getting most of the guys vaccinated for this year. But we just seemed really slow and weak so I’m just wondering if there is a correlation. Maybe they got the wrong vaccine? But some of the holes northwestern had to run were 10 yards wide. And our talent is better. Anyone else think this?
Good grief.

Idiot take to the the open board with Loopis..

Ha, ha. Problem is we were weaker before anybody heard of Covid. But seriously your post did remind me that we're not hearing anything about Covid or vaccination status this football season. And it's a very good thing finally.

FvCK off, dumb ass.

OP has taken the lead for Dip Shit post of the day. Of course the Iowa obsessed IowaTaterHead will come on strong with a big bag of stupid.

Reactions: Moderator guy
You must have taken a lot of blows to your head. Good God you are one stupid SOB, or your attempt at humor failed

Reactions: scarletred
People shouldn't be so quick to judge the OP who brings up a point worth delving into. Just saying. Some of us are still skeptical about that stuff to this day, even after having gotten covid.

• Haha
Reactions: Wdrkb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT