ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Congrats to our bracket contest winners!

Zack Carpenter

All-American
Staff
May 19, 2022
Update (and I apologize for the supreme lateness on another announcement)

Congrats to our bracket contest winner and our second- and third-place finishers!

@Blackshirt56 won first place with 98 points after knowing that UConn was going to win the whole damn thing and then predicting exactly that to happen! What a magical run...

Our second- and third-placers are a couple grinders who battled their way through one of the most absurd March Madness tournaments in the year of our Lord. Their names are Josh and Dale, but I don't have their username info. So like Professor Lambeau said in Good Will Hunting: Come forward silent rogue and receive thy prize.

As for how I did in the bracket pool, I'm taking a tee ball approach this year: We were all just here to have a good time and the score was fun-to-fun...

We are handing out subscription prizes to the top-three finishers, but there must be a minimum of 25 participants who are not Inside Nebraska staff members for the contest to be prize-eligible. Staff members are, of course, not eligible to win a subscription prize.

1st place = free or comped six-month subscription
2nd place = free or comped three-month subscription
3rd place = free or comped one-month subscription

Last edited:
this is awesome! everybody should enter this

may the best prognosticator win!

T-minus one hour til the best day of the year officially begins! There's still time for some last-minute entries 👀

Reactions: king_kong_
Sweet 16 Baby!
Barstool Big Cat Horns Down GIF by Barstool Sports

Reactions: RedJensen
This is the highlight of this bums day. Getting some attention from Nebraska fans because the days of Donghorn relevancy are numbered.

Horns down.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT