ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV loses to Howard - some interesting posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogsker

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 17, 2007
Looks like the UNLV mods have fallen into the ole trap and his buddy is still cheerleading. Wonder what team Barney will move to next.

LouisianaHuskerAll American

Thank you for that clarification and welcome to our website.
Sam is a made man over here. If anyone messes with him they have to deal with me.. and the tough guys I surround myself with.
That person has been banned (not by me) so he won't be harassing anyone on this board.
Feel free to stay and add any info you have regarding our team, coaches, etc.
Thanks for your response..
----------------
I've known SAM (fellow NU alum) for over 30 years. As an attorney & friend he's been involved with helping me with gaming & business related matters.
I live in LV and have also had the pleasure of knowing Tony Sanchez (real deal coach) as well as some other great UNLV coaching staff.
Chat boards are wonderful but also draw out a few losers who try to feel more manly by hiding behind anonymous names spewing crap, hate, etc. on a key board.
Although 99% plus of Husker fans are the best fans & people in the world we still have a few who get their jollies doing stupid stuff.
Again, although sick about not getting the property, I'm excited for UNLV and look forward to seeing Tony & his staff building a powerhouse Rebel football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News