ADVERTISEMENT

This country singer Rhule's!! GBR!!

scott_frost_drinky.gif

Dear Lord, please please please let Nebraska be good at football again. Because Rhule is doing absolutely everything else right. Can't help but like the guy.
He certainly adapts well and then thrives. With the landscape changing so rapidly its got to be hard to plan anything long range.
Everyone's excited about the Raiola kid but that could change overnight. The mere mentioning of bringing him along in a time frame that is to everyone's best interest might blow the whole qb room up. What if he plays well and them goes into an interception glut. Do you put in someone else? Do you let it ride? What about backups who work hard? Are they ignored?

He certainly adapts well and then thrives. With the landscape changing so rapidly its got to be hard to plan anything long range.
Everyone's excited about the Raiola kid but that could change overnight. The mere mentioning of bringing him along in a time frame that is to everyone's best interest might blow the whole qb room up. What if he plays well and them goes into an interception glut. Do you put in someone else? Do you let it ride? What about backups who work hard? Are they ignored?
I suppose you have to be the guy to pump the brakes. You're going to be mighty lonely in there. I'm not saying you have to start striking Heisman poses after every Raiola TD, but he's easily the best of our QBs. I'd be more worried about the rest of the team, not some 18-year old that plays like he's 22.

Edit: You managed to PTB on Raiola in a Rhule thread. Nice job!

We haven't been to a bowl game in 7 years and you are worried about keeping backups happy? Wtf?

I’m sure that’s what you’re hoping for, Raiola is going to disappoint a lot of the trolls around here. Freshman All American

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT