ADVERTISEMENT

The N is Nationwide!! Paint it Red!!

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
Proof that we have THE. BEST. FANS. in the nation! And always up for a challenge… Who can tag a Husker fan in ID, ND, KY, VT, NH, CT, or HI?? Let’s take this nationwide!!
GBez_UtWEAA8V6t

Last edited:
I get it, just found it funny with the Raiola connection, no HI that's all
Make it worldwide. Every vacation I go on I make it a point to wear the Red N baseball cap. Always get at least on Go Big Red everywhere!! Except in Thailand. They thought I was from NY. Hell no!! Wouldn't live in that shithole!! Sick

Proof that we have THE. BEST. FANS. in the nation! And always up for a challenge… Who can tag a Husker fan in ID, ND, KY, VT, NH, CT, or HI?? Let’s take this nationwide!!
GBez_UtWEAA8V6t
I have Husker friends in Idaho.

Reactions: HBK4life
Awesome hunting. ND Badlands are very underrated. They produce a lot of oil. Fishing is awesome too.
That is all true I'm sure.

What is also true is I hate cold and snow too much to ever live there. I can handle Nebraska. Add a month plus on the start and end of winter? **** that.

Ndamukong Suh wants to help Nebraska’s NIL​

Alberts met with a Nebraska football legend while in Tampa for the NCAA volleyball Final Four and National Championship matches.

Ndamukong Suh attended both of NU’s contests. He expressed a serious interest in supporting the Huskers’ NIL efforts to Alberts.

“There are former players who have so much to give, and we’ve got to think about how we can better engage with them to help,” Alberts said. “So, he’s got some ideas in the NIL space and some of those emerging things that perhaps can help some of our student-athletes.”

Alberts said he ran into fellow former Nebraska football players Kenny Bell and Fabian Washington at the volleyball matches.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT