ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl predictions?? ...and whatta ya makin?

SF looks like the clearly better team so far…they need to put some points on the board though cuz Mahomes and Kelce can pull 14-21 points out of their arse in their sleep…also, hilarious seeing Kelce explode on the sideline on his HC…he’s not an egomaniac at all

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
This is got to be the most boring Super Bowl I have ever watched. The announcers seem to be reading from a script. I always hate it when announcers have to throw in all these trivia comments. It shows they know nothing about the teams they are covering.

alright, here is my huge list of props:

purdy over 3.5 rush attempts
mccaffrey over longest rush 20.5 yards
a 2-point conversion will be attempted (+132)
over 2.5 players to attempt a pass (+142)
Deebo over 16.5 rush yards

Juszczyk anytime TD (+490)
mccaffrey MVP (+350)

I have no idea what's going to happen, so these aren't predictions. just seemed like good value to me.
Had to come back and see the green!!!

This is got to be the most boring Super Bowl I have ever watched. The announcers seem to be reading from a script. I always hate it when announcers have to throw in all these trivia comments. It shows they know nothing about the teams they are covering.
Rams/Patriots a few years back was a snoozer

wtf.. did I travel back in time .. this is tough to watch. Bring back The Weeknd
I thought it started slow but finished strong.

dave chappelle comedy GIF

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Ball game. Chiefs got 13 points for Taylor and we know Kyle’s record in the 4th qtr.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT