ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday, May 8th Nebraska at Minnesota (Huskers lose 3-1)

Husker Lineup:

1. Chick - CF
2. Anglim - RF
3. Everitt - C
4. Anderson - 2B
5. Banjoff - LF
6. Gomes - 1B
7. Jackson - 2B
8. Swansen - DH
9. Cervantes - 3B
- Brockett - LHP

Reactions: sklarbodds
The umpires need to take control of this game, Minnesota's pace is ridiculously slow.

P.S. A pitcher can't start and stop his motion to the plate, even without any runners on.

What a complete egg layed this series. This was a team that should have been swept. This team is really dysfunctional.

As mentioned above about purging the roster, where to begin and where to stop. Dang what a disappointment of a year. Definitely don't deserve a tournament bid but it's not impossible. Not likely but not impossible

Reactions: BrighteRed24
I wish they would have told me they were going to be this bad before I got my Big Ten tourney tickets.
If Nebraska doesn’t make the tournament (which is highly doubtful) Omaha will take a bath this year hosting.
they needed both Iowa and Nebraska to play a couple games.

If Nebraska doesn’t make the tournament (which is highly doubtful) Omaha will take a bath this year hosting.
they needed both Iowa and Nebraska to play a couple games.
What’s funny is it will still have higher attendance compared to being held anywhere else in this crappy conference.

We are in serious danger of missing a conference tournament held in Omaha for the second time out of the last three. Embarrassing and unacceptable.

• Sad
Reactions: sklarbodds
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT