ADVERTISEMENT

stay safe tonight, weather everywhere in central US

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Is very unstable. Another huge tornado down in OKC area as I type this, and multiple tornadoes already have hit several small towns in Central Nebraska.

I hear ya. I was in a store a couple of weeks ago, here in Grand Prairie, when the sirens went off. Everyone had to gather in the center of the warehouse. About 8-10 twisters were just south of us. Prayers with you all tonight.

I hear ya. I was in a store a couple of weeks ago, here in Grand Prairie, when the sirens went off. Everyone had to gather in the center of the warehouse. About 8-10 twisters were just south of us. Prayers with you all tonight.
Crazy watching the guys on TVN drive down the country roads I grew up driving on. Crazy storms.

huge hook echo rolling toward norman and maybe part of moore...again.

From Texas thru Nebraska. Stay safe people. Mile wide tornado just SE of Hebron moving northest.

Yes my son is in shelter on campus at OU. 40 yrs from the day I was a few blocks from Omaha big one!
hope all is well with him. more supercells behind the one that just blew thru...

I know we think it's kinda funny, this guy's schtick or whatever, but I checked out his channel and he does these videos for severe weather all over the world. He gets a surprising amount of views and even some cool comments. I wonder if he's making some cash on this??

His forecast for Thursday (today).. kinda funny..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT