ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game time!!

Then we woulda had McCord. Prefer DR over a one year rental, but we woulda had a proven B1G qb this fall, had DR stayed committed to Georgia.
No don't think so. Rhule ruled out McCord before Raiola committed. The problem was McCord's Dad making demands and Rhule didn't want to deal with a father like that.

It is criminal that this team is practicing on grass which allows them to get in the habit of executing maneuvers on grass surfaces that when performed on turf tears up their joints.
If you practice on grass and then play/scrimmage on turf you are asking for injuries.
At best this is pure ignorance, at worst, negligence.
Feel sorry for the kids - they deserve some degree of competence from the people who are supposed to be leaders
OK RedMichelle. Take care now. Bye bye

DR QB1
HH QB2
DK QB3

In that order and it's not even close in terms of the Gap between them.
Until DR gets punched in the face, I will reserve placing him as a starter. When the QBs are hands off, they all look like beauty queens.

HH looked great in his first three starts, then more film became available on him and he started to get hit... Experience counts at this level.

DR still has miles to go before he gets his throne as savior, IMHO. Let some DC's get some film on him and start game planning on him, then we will see if he is all that. He never played more than one year at a single school while in HS.

I am not saying he is going to flop, I just am not willing to strap my horses to his cart yet.

Until DR gets punched in the face, I will reserve placing him as a starter. When the QBs are hands off, they all look like beauty queens.

HH looked great in his first three starts, then more film became available on him and he started to get hit... Experience counts at this level.

DR still has miles to go before he gets his throne as savior, IMHO. Let some DC's get some film on him and start game planning on him, then we will see if he is all that. He never played more than one year at a single school while in HS.

I am not saying he is going to flop, I just am not willing to strap my horses to his cart yet.

DR is on a different planet than the other two.

DR QB1
HH QB2
DK QB3

In that order and it's not even close in terms of the Gap between them.

From my vantage point today, both DR and HH made accurate throws on the short out patterns and crossing routes. DR and HH both had good long down field throws. What separates DR from HH is the long out throws and medium route throws. DR made some of those throws, with accuracy and touch. Those are the plays needed to keep drives alive to allow us to score more than 10-14 points a game.

I was at the game...

DR is the best and it is not really close.
Lots of guys seemed to get hurt.
That kicker from Westside sort of sucks

O street bars, kind of lame. Barry's was hopping as usual.

It is criminal that this team is practicing on grass which allows them to get in the habit of executing maneuvers on grass surfaces that when performed on turf tears up their joints.
If you practice on grass and then play/scrimmage on turf you are asking for injuries.
At best this is pure ignorance, at worst, negligence.
Feel sorry for the kids - they deserve some degree of competence from the people who are supposed to be leaders
So turkey tetrazini, I'm guessing.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT