ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game tickets

Husker.Wed.

Athletic Director
Feb 13, 2004
Omaha Metro
Has anyone been able to download tickets yet? Is this normal to not have tickets downloadable less than a week before the event?

Also, I noticed on Seat Geek they did not open the 600 section balcony. That is around 3300 seats, so I doubt attendance will be over 80K even though it appears it will be a glorious spring day and some walkups will show up.

we were suppose to get a Email 2 weeks ago and I haven’t seen anything in my Email yet.

we were suppose to get a Email 2 weeks ago and I haven’t seen anything in my Email yet.
Has anyone been able to download tickets yet? Is this normal to not have tickets downloadable less than a week before the event?

Also, I noticed on Seat Geek they did not open the 600 section balcony. That is around 3300 seats, so I doubt attendance will be over 80K even though it appears it will be a glorious spring day and some walkups will show up.
JFC go to Huskers com /tickets . Spring game and order.

Different Spring Game observation but I heard Ohio State had something like 80,000 for their Spring Game this year and Alabama was around 72,000.

Never received email about tickets do I went to huskers.com tickets and they were there waiting to download

I think 51K have been sold. Nice weather should bring it over 60k but I don't think it will end up near 70k.
I was just going to ask how ticket sales are going so thanks!

I'm mildly surprised in that I've seen less spring game promo or news updates this year than in years past - or maybe that's just my impression. It'll be good to see the team on the field once again.

I do wish that the game time was not at 11am.

This is, for the most part, an extra home game with pretty much 100% control over all aspects.
Toss a bone to the lincoln businesses, students and fans. 1pm start time would be perfect. The bars/restaurants can all be opened up by 9am, let the fans hang out, grab some drinks and food. Go to the game, which ends at like 3pm and you can still head back for another drink or some grub.

11am just makes it a pain to have fun before the game.

This is, for the most part, an extra home game with pretty much 100% control over all aspects.
Toss a bone to the lincoln businesses, students and fans. 1pm start time would be perfect. The bars/restaurants can all be opened up by 9am, let the fans hang out, grab some drinks and food. Go to the game, which ends at like 3pm and you can still head back for another drink or some grub.

Home baseball game is at 2:15pm.

Reactions: huntered
Home baseball game is at 2:15pm.
I’m thinking that they’ll have a double header because the weather for Friday calls for scattered thunderstorms till midnight..

It’s only Monday so we’ll see what happens by Thursday..

I'm assuming btn had some input as well
Big Ten is doing both football and Nebraska baseball that day . Rhule said let’s do football at 11 so we can take the recruits to the baseball game I don’t think the Big ten network cared which was first.

Hey I can drink any time of the day.

Me getting ready for the spring game
giphy.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: HBK4life and BTF69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT