ADVERTISEMENT

So want Iowa to lose

OP

fortune teller wish GIF

Amazing how little press South Carolina got all season being undefeated.
I think they were just too good, almost boring how they dominated. Didn’t slip up once on the road. Just stacked with monsters, not a fun story for the press

Terrible fvcking call. Embarrassing. It’s the right call for the first 38 minutes of that game, but not there. 20+ feet from the basket. If it had led to a layup, maybe. And I give almost zero shits about women’s college basketball. You probably think the Jordan push off on Russell should’ve been called. It was a push off…that rightly wasn’t called. It’s the moment. The refs ruined the moment.
This is where we disagree. Everyone including me never wants the game to end on a whistle. But if that play is a foul 1 minute into the game it’s a foul in the last minute of the game. Thats what you want officiating to be CONSISTENT.

Yet you posted about them. Lol. Moron

Meanwhile your school got their ass kicked in the volleyball championship and was embarrassed nationally.
Just like Iowa women basketball just got embarrassed you moron. Quit living in the past Cryowa

Reactions: V-Doub
Just like Iowa women basketball just got embarrassed you moron. Quit living in the past Cryowa
Iowa wasn’t favored and they weren’t embarrassed. Nebby on the other hand were the favorite and got swept 3-0. Take a seat.

Sure :) Clark was the draw not Iowa as a team. Clark was a draw because 1/2 wanted her to succeed while the other half wanted to watch her lose. Get a clue dumbass
Wow. Splitting hairs now aren’t we. Well I’m sure the team hopes u we’re entertained

Iowa wasn’t favored and they weren’t embarrassed. Nebby on the other hand were the favorite and got swept 3-0. Take a seat.
Oh now you act like Iowa didn’t have a chance today….sure….you knuckle draggers been cocky for a long time and expected to win today as well.

Reactions: scarletred
Iowa will get their ass handed to them going forward and it will be glorious
So now we are talking about next year? Lol. How was your bowl game this year? You people just don’t realize your school has no credibility outside volleyball.

So now we are talking about next year? Lol. How was your bowl game this year? You people just don’t realize your school has no credibility outside volleyball.
We have plenty of credibility and that is why you are on a Nebraska board because Iowa people are losers with no class and act like they have been something, you never have and never will

Oh now you act like Iowa didn’t have a chance today….sure….you knuckle draggers been cocky for a long time and expected to win today as well.
They were playing an undefeated number 1 seed in the entire tournament. Sure Iowa had a chance but we are a bit more realistic. When’s your spring game?

We have plenty of credibility and that is why you are on a Nebraska board because Iowa people are losers with no class and act like they have been something, you never have and never will
A nebby board talking about Iowa. Remember when u all thought Clark flopped when she got ran over in a court storm? Another Iowa thread on your pathetic board. Good times.

A nebby board talking about Iowa. Remember when u all thought Clark flopped when she got ran over in a court storm? Another Iowa thread on your pathetic board. Good times.
In the words of DJ Burns…. Your season is over. It’s over.

She did flop, why are you here? Iowa fans are the biggest losers out there and there is zero debate on that in the whole Big 10.

Reactions: Frozone and HuskAir
Not only did she flop then she flopped at least twice in the 1st quarter today after missing a 3 and baiting the ref into calling a foul

Reactions: grimlock78
Pretty classy remarks regarding Clark by the South Carolina coach.

Clark’s talent deserves the accolades. She does come across as a douche at times during interviews. She uses “I” a lot in a team sport. As a person the accolades she gets are debatable.

Every Iowa fan I’ve met is a douche. That is not even debatable. Not liking the Iowa program is pretty easy because their fans suck!

Reactions: zrob and Zeke2005
Iowa fans have yet another inspiring moral victory to tell their grandchildren about! When’s the banner raising ceremony?

Pretty classy remarks regarding Clark by the South Carolina coach.

Clark’s talent deserves the accolades. She does come across as a douche at times during interviews. She uses “I” a lot in a team sport. As a person the accolades she gets are debatable.

Every Iowa fan I’ve met is a douche. That is not even debatable. Not liking the Iowa program is pretty easy because their fans suck!
They make Missouri fans seem wonderful!

I never seen anything in Vegas that favored NU. I’ll take your word for it.
Bottom line how many national titles does Nebraska have in volleyball and how many national titles does Ioway women’basketball have?

This goes for football too.
Nebraska 5
Clarkeyes zero

Early spring skiing is great! Warmer, a bit more sunlight, & fewer layers. I don’t mind skiing in shorts. Also better chance of seeing hotties skiing with bikini tops.
It is still too cool for shorts and bikinis. Our summit (just under 7000 feet) was 21 this morning. The base (4600 feet) was about 29. Here at the house (800 feet) it got into the low sixties again this afternoon. Snow was still good. Firm in places but no ice or slush.

Seems like relentlessly bawling to the officials after every single call doesn't carry quite as much weight in the title game.

"That's not Big Ten protocol!!!"
I actually thought, for them, they were on their best behavior today

Hawkins63 in all his wisdom comes to the husker board to help manage his pain.

Sorry for your loss Hawkins63 - thoughts and prayers. I will say the same thing when you come back Thanksgiving weekend.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT