ADVERTISEMENT

Sims to ASU

loser who lost us multiple games and very nearly let a shitty Purdue team back in to what was a blowout win

many of you enjoy the virtual back-patting of "hope he does sooooo good" posts, but i'm willing to (once again) be your bastion of honesty

furthermore, if he goes on to crush it at ASU, that's a pretty ugly indictment of our coaching staff. everyone knows how sensitive most of yall are to anything but rainbows and sprinkles with regards to the current staff.

> @SomedayHusker sees something he doesn't like
> immediately thinks of black dick

what a crazy thought process
fcb86754-8173-4eb1-a4dd-d846123747f3_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: thall_ and HBK4life
loser who lost us multiple games and very nearly let a shitty Purdue team back in to what was a blowout win

many of you enjoy the virtual back-patting of "hope he does sooooo good" posts, but i'm willing to (once again) be your bastion of honesty

furthermore, if he goes on to crush it at ASU, that's a pretty ugly indictment of our coaching staff. everyone knows how sensitive most of yall are to anything but rainbows and sprinkles with regards to the current staff.
Anyone that hopes ill will on a young adult because they didn’t perform well on the field for us has some serious security issues of their own.

What line of work do you do THall?

and either way, you get to feel right so that must be nice!

thall HAS to be a relative of Kong....always adds a comment in KK's direction.....
Nope. Sorry.

He lives in Oklahoma.

I would never.

A hint: when the guy who liked your post agrees with you, you’re a long, long way from reality.

Anyone that hopes ill will on a young adult because they didn’t perform well on the field for us has some serious security issues of their own.

What line of work do you do THall?
i hope he has a great life with the free college degree he's receiving. what a blessing.

do i hope he's the next Lamar Jackson because I intend on obsessing over players like Wandale Robinson and Tristan Gebbia who flipped Nebraska the bird? Of course not.

i know many of you are in a competition with eachother to see who can be the most "Nebraska nice", but consider that an insistence to foster a soft in-state culture does nothing positive for fall Saturdays.

i work in Corporate Accounting, what can I help you with?

i hope he has a great life with the free college degree he's receiving. what a blessing.

do i hope he's the next Lamar Jackson because I intend on obsessing over players like Wandale Robinson and Tristan Gebbia who flipped Nebraska the bird? Of course not.

i know many of you are in a competition with eachother to see who can be the most "Nebraska nice", but consider that an insistence to foster a soft in-state culture does nothing positive for fall Saturdays.

Understanding what you do helps me gauge your personality, so there is context where your comments may come from.

I definitely don’t think Simms flipped us the bird - as I’m pretty sure that was a mutual separation. WanDale would never been drafted in the second round had he stayed under Frost so I’m glad he left for his sake and hates seeing it happen, but when our star player leaves before NIL was a thing it was a red flag for our staff.

It’s not soft to wish people well at their next step when we didn’t want him here anyway. Sometimes being a tool about it and acting hard is the easy thing to do. Consider a toddler - it’s easy for them to throw a fit and act out of sorts, but it’s learned restraint which is the more difficult path.

Going to the Big 12 is going to a lower level.
I do know there is no way they can compete with the Big 10 now with the last 4 additions. 2024 draft doesn't make them look all that much lower currently. Nebraska getting 0 drafted doesn't help either.

Understanding what you do helps me gauge your personality, so there is context where your comments may come from.

I definitely don’t think Simms flipped us the bird - as I’m pretty sure that was a mutual separation. WanDale would never been drafted in the second round had he stayed under Frost so I’m glad he left for his sake and hates seeing it happen, but when our star player leaves before NIL was a thing it was a red flag for our staff.

It’s not soft to wish people well at their next step when we didn’t want him here anyway. Sometimes being a tool about it and acting hard is the easy thing to do. Consider a toddler - it’s easy for them to throw a fit and act out of sorts, but it’s learned restraint which is the more difficult path.
you're right, deciding to be nowhere near the program was actually a warm hug from Sims. the flipping of the bird happened on field when he chose to be the most unprepared, apathetic athlete i've had the misfortune of seeing

being honest is the easier option. consider keeping tabs on an ex - hoping she finds someone more successful and more handsome than you is a tremendous amount of energy and cuckoldry for a normal person

i'll let those more experienced in that avenue share their tales of benevolent bravery while simultaneously bitching about some 22 year old woman from Iowa.

Sometimes being a tool about it and acting hard is the easy thing to do. Consider a toddler - it’s easy for them to throw a fit and act out of sorts, but it’s learned restraint which is the more difficult path.
Was about to post this same thing. I’ve often likened Kong (thall) to a tantrum throwing infant, because that’s the easiest thing to do for them over the internet. It takes a mature adult to forgive someone who didn’t mean to hurt you. These two just get hurt so easily and so deeply, it overcomes them, they lose self control, lash out, get accounts deleted and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Was about to post this same thing. I’ve often likened Kong (thall) to a tantrum throwing infant, because that’s the easiest thing to do for them. It takes a mature adult to forgive someone who didn’t mean to hurt you. These two just get hurt so easily and so deeply, it overcomes them, they lose self control, lash out, get accounts deleted and so forth.
you literally told me that karma put my infant girl in the hospital after I told you your thoughts about players intentionally throwing months worth of games to set themselves up for an underdog bet was the most idiotic thing I've ever read.

find a mirror, smooth brain.

and keep my name out of your c*ck holster.

you chose to make it personal. you got your wish.

• Haha
Reactions: SomedayHusker

Send some corporate $$ to 1890

very original

let me guess - scripted comeback?
Well I did write it, can’t get anything past this guy. I simply believe in Karma, man. I sincerely didn’t mean to offend with that comment. It’s genuinely what I believe could be happening. It probably wasn’t the time or place for me to weigh in on that, so as a fellow family man, I’m sorry for that.

Anyways. Best of luck to Sims. I incorrectly predicted he would do well enough here. By all accounts he was a fantastic and supportive teammate. That takes great strength when you’re struggling like he was.

Well I did write it, can’t get anything past this guy. I simply believe in Karma, man. I sincerely didn’t mean to offend with that comment. It’s genuinely what I believe could be happening. It probably wasn’t the time or place for me to weigh in on that, so as a fellow family man, I’m sorry for that.

Anyways. Best of luck to Sims. I incorrectly predicted he would do well enough here. By all accounts he was a fantastic and supportive teammate. That takes great strength when you’re struggling like he was.
I do not care for your remorse, your apologies, your excuses, or any of your worthless thoughts in general.

you believe my opinions about Nebraska Football put my little girl in the hospital because you don't agree with them. softest shit ever.

get f****d.

Last edited:
I do not care for your remorse, your apologies, your excuses, or any of your worthless thoughts in general.

you believe my opinions about Nebraska Football put my little girl in the hospital because you don't agree with them. softest shit ever.

get f****d.
Guess I don’t have to worry about you crawling into my DMs again next time you get banned. Hope you get the help.

you're right, deciding to be nowhere near the program was actually a warm hug from Sims. the flipping of the bird happened on field when he chose to be the most unprepared, apathetic athlete i've had the misfortune of seeing

being honest is the easier option. consider keeping tabs on an ex - hoping she finds someone more successful and more handsome than you is a tremendous amount of energy and cuckoldry for a normal person

i'll let those more experienced in that avenue share their tales of benevolent bravery while simultaneously bitching about some 22 year old woman from Iowa.
No sense in keeping tabs but any girl I ever broke up with I hoped things would turn out good for her and she would find someone more handsome and successful … it never happened, but it wouldn’t bother me if it did. 😇

Guess I don’t have to worry about you crawling into my DMs again next time you get banned. Hope you get the help.
"crawling into your DMs"

here's what I sent you:

Enjoyed your gambling posts during the playoffs.

Hope to see more this weekend!

Cheers

we proceeded to have a pleasant conversation.

tell yourself what you need to excuse your strong feelings toward me personally based on my anonymous opinions posted here.

pathetic.

No sense in keeping tabs but any girl I ever broke up with I hoped things would turn out good for her and she would find someone more handsome and successful … it never happened, but it wouldn’t bother me if it did. 😇

Since i'm a 4 on my best day they usually traded up by default.

• Haha
Reactions: RBigredMax
If he goes to ASU and kills it, I’ll know that god hates us. I have never seen a college athlete screw up over and over as much as he did for us. No disrespect to Jeff
Apparently you didn't watch Purdy play this past year.

Not even close. Apparently, you didn’t watch Purdy this last year either. Purdy wasn’t great, but nowhere close to Sims level bad.
P4 programs disagree

purdy looked right at home taking backup reps in Reno in front of maybe 3 dozen folks a couple weeks ago

If he truly was apathetic and unprepared then your beef is with Rhule and his staff.

Reactions: kidofSN
P4 programs disagree

purdy looked right at home taking backup reps in Reno in front of maybe 3 dozen folks a couple weeks ago
I know you hate Purdy more than everyone else, but how can you say this? As bad as Purdy’s turnovers were, Sims’ were worse and occurred in back to back drives in multiple games (if memory serves correctly). The timing of Purdy’s turnovers were bad, no question, but Sims turnover rate was beyond atrocious.

I gotta think Sims won’t be playing QB at ASU next year after what he did here. The only thing that makes sense for bringing him in was his athleticism.

Either way, I guess we’ll see this fall.

I know you hate Purdy more than everyone else, but how can you say this? As bad as Purdy’s turnovers were, Sims’ were worse and occurred in back to back drives in multiple games (if memory serves correctly). The timing of Purdy’s turnovers were bad, no question, but Sims turnover rate was beyond atrocious.

I gotta think Sims won’t be playing QB at ASU next year after what he did here. The only thing that makes sense for bringing him in was his athleticism.

Either way, I guess we’ll see this fall.
How can I say P4 programs disagree with you?

Easy - Sims landed at one, purdy didn’t.

This isn’t an opinion.

Reactions: leodisflowers
How can I say P4 programs disagree with you?

Easy - Sims landed at one, purdy didn’t.

This isn’t an opinion.
Not talking about this year, talking about last year. The product on the field. What Sims put on tape is not better than what Purdy put on tape. I would love for you to defend that.

Keep in mind, this is a tallest midget contest we are fighting here… but if Sims stays at QB and plays due to a reason other than last person in the room, I will be shocked. I absolutely think he could be moved to a different position before all is said and done. I don’t know why anyone would waste a scholarship on him as a QB.

Not talking about this year, talking about last year. The product on the field. What Sims put on tape is not better than what Purdy put on tape. I would love for you to defend that.

Keep in mind, this is a tallest midget contest we are fighting here… but if Sims stays at QB and plays due to a reason other than last person in the room, I will be shocked. I absolutely think he could be moved to a different position before all is said and done. I don’t know why anyone would waste a scholarship on him as a QB.
They are equally awful with Sims having a better frame and athletic ability with some tape those shows a small bit of success at Ga Tech vs. Purdy with zero good tape outside of one long scramble run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT