ADVERTISEMENT

Should Harper Murray be dismissed from the team?

Should Harper Murray be dismissed from the team?

• Total voters
Losing her Dad when she was young is something that could have really wounded her. I'd say she needs some help. Maybe this is her broken way of trying to get it.
Could you please explain the information you have to psychoanalyze her?

The young lady needs help. Therapist type. Something is not right with her at present.

Oh you might be right about that. But in today’s collegiate athletics, if you’re talented enough, you can just transfer and avoid accountability. Outside of her legal issues and/or requirements, they won’t go away.

Could you please explain the information you have to psychoanalyze her?
I would try, but I think someone who doesn't understand that words like "could have" and "maybe" imply that a person is speculating may not be able to grasp that information. 🤡

Oh you might be right about that. But in today’s collegiate athletics, if you’re talented enough, you can just transfer and avoid accountability. Outside of her legal issues and/or requirements, they won’t go away.
True. Get caught, just transfer away. It worked well for Pete and Harbaugh

She’ll just transfer and avoid all that. She’ll find a school that won’t require any punishment and she’ll bounce before she’s held accountable here. This is what everyone wanted, give all the power to the 20 year olds and hope it works out for the best. Idiots…
This is the problem Cook is facing also. She holds all the cards. If Cook comes down to hard on her and she doesn’t like it she will just bounce out. Now obviously she cannot just bounce out of her legal issues she will have to face them regardless:

They made Boy George pick up trash in the NYC Subway and that seemed to straighten him out. Maybe if she gets 160 hours of community service on one of the road gangs that picks up trash she will get back on the straight and narrow.

She’ll just transfer and avoid all that. She’ll find a school that won’t require any punishment and she’ll bounce before she’s held accountable here. This is what everyone wanted, give all the power to the 20 year olds and hope it works out for the best. Idiots…
Texas, Wisconsin, Oregon, Penn State and any number of other schools will gladly give her a chance. They're just hoping Cook throws her off the team for stealing $50 worth of crap from Scheels.

Texas, Wisconsin, Oregon, Penn State and any number of other schools will gladly give her a chance. They're just hoping Cook throws her off the team for stealing $50 worth of crap from Scheels.
I think it was $70.

So we don’t kick Lawrence Phillips off the team but we’re ready to launch HM?! Stop. She’s hot AF. Let her do what she wants
That’s right, Tom Osborne gave players a 2nd chance, gave them the family they needed to be able to improve themselves. And to this day outside of Nebraska fans everyone labels him a win at all costs, ran a “thug” prorgam….. guess what I’m saying is no matter what the discipline is it will be criticized.

I would try, but I think someone who doesn't understand that words like "could have" and "maybe" imply that a person is speculating may not be able to grasp that information. 🤡
This post suggests you're a fvcking idiot. Now you may not be able to to grasp a determination otherwise... 🤡🤡🤡

This is fun.

• Haha
Reactions: Antwill
She was wasted downtown calling other girls ******s the other night. She has an alcohol problem bigger than sports.
And I was criticized in the other thread when I surmised she has a problem just based on statistics alone. She needs help before something much worse happens.

She was wasted downtown calling other girls ******s the other night. She has an alcohol problem bigger than sports.
Years ago, my group of friends were out on O street. One of the girls with us had a smoking body and was dressed like a super slut. Of course, her friends and the guys in our group did not tell her that, we just told her how hot she looked...she had a super tiny shirt on showing off her huge cans.

Got to walking on O street and within about 3 minutes a group of girls drove by and yelled out "Put a shirt on you slut"

Moral of the story...girls hate girls. Drunk or not.

The retard I was responding to basically said, people who are accused are guilty.

Good lord, are you stupid or something? I never said anything of the sorts. I just said nobody is getting falsely accused of shoplifting, it’s absurd. Then you bring up that “people are falsely accused of murder”. 🤣 Yeah, of course, cause someone is fvcking DEAD and we NEED to find out who or what was responsible. And people have clear motives as to why they might falsely accuse someone of murder. You’re comparing apples to orangutans.

Tell me what would be the motive of falsely accusing someone of shoplifting $70 worth of stuff from Scheels? Why would anyone do that? Are you insinuating the security staff/monitors at Scheels and the LPD are out to get Harper Murray? They are conspiring to frame her for stealing $70 worth of stuff? 🤣 The whole notion and premise is beyond ridiculous. Yes, people sometimes get falsely accused of crimes, but nobody gets framed for shoplifting. Just saying it out loud has me rolling. RollingLaugh

Reactions: 10Trvln
Good lord, are you stupid or something? I never said anything of the sorts. I just said nobody is getting falsely accused of shoplifting, it’s absurd. Then you bring up that “people are falsely accused of murder”. 🤣 Yeah, of course, cause someone is fvcking DEAD and we NEED to find out who or what was responsible. And people have clear motives as to why they might falsely accuse someone of murder. You’re comparing apples to orangutans.

Tell me what would be the motive of falsely accusing someone of shoplifting $70 worth of stuff from Scheels? Why would anyone do that? Are you insinuating the security staff/monitors at Scheels and the LPD are out to get Harper Murray? They are conspiring to frame her for stealing $70 worth of stuff? 🤣 The whole notion and premise is beyond ridiculous. Yes, people sometimes get falsely accused of crimes, but nobody gets framed for shoplifting. Just saying it out loud has me rolling. RollingLaugh
K... Maybe she put stuff in her pocket and forgot about it. Maybe it's a person on the internet that wants to get popular. "Nobody gets framed of shoplifting ". Welcome to the internet. Innocent until proven guilty.

Suspend her for half the season. Give her the help she needs. If she wants to cut and run don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Reactions: V-Doub
Why does the Volleyball coach have to punish her? Let the criminal justice system do its job. The University will have something to say as well, she doesn't need the Volleyball coach punishing her for stuff done on her own time, there are other authorities that will. She obviously needs some help with her decision making, hope Cook puts her in contact with some folks that can help, maybe she takes a redshirt year to get herself sorted out.

So in answer to the OP, hell no I wouldn't kick her off the team.

K... Maybe she put stuff in her pocket and forgot about it. Maybe it's a person on the internet that wants to get popular. "Nobody gets framed of shoplifting ". Welcome to the internet. Innocent until proven guilty.
Stores like Scheels have 2 guys in a room with multiple displays watching shopper activity. Seriously, they did not make a mistake. They do not need the hassle of false accusations. She FA and she FO.

I will speculate here. This may not have been her first time.

Why does the Volleyball coach have to punish her? Let the criminal justice system do its job. The University will have something to say as well, she doesn't need the Volleyball coach punishing her for stuff done on her own time, there are other authorities that will. She obviously needs some help with her decision making, hope Cook puts her in contact with some folks that can help, maybe she takes a redshirt year to get herself sorted out.

So in answer to the OP, hell no I wouldn't kick her off the team.
She has to get sorted out. Whether she is willing to accept help remains to be seen. Id give her a small lifeline.

Stores like Scheels have 2 guys in a room with multiple displays watching shopper activity. Seriously, they did not make a mistake. They do not need the hassle of false accusations. She FA and she FO.

I will speculate here. This may not have been her first time.
I have a friend who has a relative that while off-duty, does that gig for extra cash. He sends us the video on snapchat, it is SOOOO GOOD.

He does it at a Walmart though but still...it is good shit.

Angry Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Considering her age, her relative celebrity, and her recent arrest, how is she still getting into bars downtown? Who is her support system? Coach Cook should have her picture plastered all over every bar in town with "Do Not Admit".

Reactions: V-Doub
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT