ADVERTISEMENT

Should Harper Murray be dismissed from the team?

Should Harper Murray be dismissed from the team?

• Total voters
If she is not gone after all this then what her is punishment? Suspension and no Playing time? Won’t she just transfer if that happens?

She was put on notice after the DUI to clean up her act and represent this world class program in the manner it deserves. And this is her reply? Gone.
Probably the most likely outcome. Either voluntarily or involuntarily.

Last edited:
If she is not gone after all this then what her is punishment? Suspension and no Playing time? Won’t she just transfer if that happens?
Who knows Cook and the university will figure something out. To the last question if she would transfer just because she got published for this. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass bitch .

Who knows Cook and the university will figure something out. To the last question if she would transfer just because she got published for this. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass bitch .
In this instant transfer time -that wouldn’t shock me.

Unfortunately, I think she will be gone from the team. If she truely wants to stay at Nebraska, she would have to do a public apology and agree to some serious counseling. It's a long shot though. In any event, I hope she learns and goes on to be great.

• Wow
Reactions: cmags82huskers
Red-shirt with a year of mandated counseling/therapy

She’ll just transfer and avoid all that. She’ll find a school that won’t require any punishment and she’ll bounce before she’s held accountable here. This is what everyone wanted, give all the power to the 20 year olds and hope it works out for the best. Idiots…

Do we even know if she actually stole anything? I'm being an American and believing she's innocent until proven guilty.

Ok captain contrarian, tell us how the hell someone gets “accused” of shoplifting who did nothing wrong? Are you saying some employee(s) at Scheels detained her for no reason and are conspiring to falsely accuse her of shoplifting? 🤣 Seriously though, how does someone get falsely accused of shoplifting? This should be good…

Lots of gray area here when you don't have a mentoring relationship with a kid to know what would be appropriate.

Ok captain contrarian, tell us how the hell someone gets “accused” of shoplifting who did nothing wrong? Are you saying some employee(s) at Scheels detained her for no reason and are conspiring to falsely accuse her of shoplifting? 🤣 Seriously though, how does someone get falsely accused of shoplifting. This should be good…
Are you retarded? People get falsely accused of murder. As far as I know, no one detained her.

Are you retarded? People get falsely accused of murder. As far as I know, no one detained her.

Only 2 things could’ve happened for her to publicly be accused of shoplifting. Here in Nebraska they actually have security personnel that detain people as they exit the store. I know that’s shocking news considering the policies many private companies are adopting these days. (IDK what Scheels policy/protocol is specifically) OR… She was caught on camera, if so it must be pretty clear and damning evidence for Scheels security to know exactly who she is and to feel comfortable enough going public with that info. It’s one or the other and likely the 1st option.

Obviously you have no fvcking clue what you’re talking about. You’re just a 50 year old irrational fan of women’s sports who wants her to be innocent regardless of logic. Which is pretty retarded if we’re being 100% honest.

Interesting... what she did wouldn't be a crime in California.. In Nebraska it is enough to be the final straw. Interesting...
It’s still a crime in California they just don’t enforce it. And coupled with the DUI maybe.

Reactions: V-Doub
Only 2 things could’ve happened for her to publicly be accused of shoplifting. Here in Nebraska they actually have security personnel that detain people as they exit the store. I know that’s shocking news considering the policies many private companies are adopting these days. (IDK what Scheels policy/protocol is specifically) OR… She was caught on camera, if so it must be pretty clear and damning evidence for Scheels security to know exactly who she is and to feel comfortable enough going public with that info. It’s one or the other and likely the 1st option.

Obviously you have no fvcking clue what you’re talking about. You’re just a 50 year old irrational fan of women’s sports who wants her to be innocent regardless of logic. Which is pretty retarded if we’re being 100% honest.
Ok buddy, you're a weird one. I haven't seen the video and I'm in my 30's. As far as I know, the police are looking into it. She is innocent until proven guilty.

Is actually 2 , LJS posted pictures of Scheels Facebook page of her in Action. Said they actually saw he putting the rings on outside the store.

Reactions: V-Doub
I’d have a nice sit down chat with her, and here’s how it would go:

Now, let’s get started by me giving you a little bit of a scenario of what my life is all about! First off, I am 35 years old.. I am divorced.. and I live in a van down by the river! Now, you are probably saying to yourself, “Now, I’m gonna go out, and I’m gonna get the world by the tail, and wrap it around and put it in my pocket!!” Well, I’m here to tell you that you’re probably gonna find out, as you go out there, that you’re not gonna amount to Jack Squat!!” You’re gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a van down by the river! Now, young lady, what do you want to do with your life?

I’d have a nice sit down chat with her, and here’s how it would go:

Now, let’s get started by me giving you a little bit of a scenario of what my life is all about! First off, I am 35 years old.. I am divorced.. and I live in a van down by the river! Now, you are probably saying to yourself, “Now, I’m gonna go out, and I’m gonna get the world by the tail, and wrap it around and put it in my pocket!!” Well, I’m here to tell you that you’re probably gonna find out, as you go out there, that you’re not gonna amount to Jack Squat!!” You’re gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a van down by the river! Now, young lady, what do you want to do with your life?

“I’ll transfer to Texas, but thanks for the talk Chris.” 😏

Reactions: 90sman
Losing her Dad when she was young is something that could have really wounded her. I'd say she needs some help. Maybe this is her broken way of trying to get it.

Reactions: huskers360
I am guessing that any team she plays for Huskers or not, fans will rain down on her especially on the road for her insults like thief, crook whatever. I stole a candy bar when I was a kid and to this day, I remember that and regret it AND so will she most likely. Stupid of me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT