ADVERTISEMENT

Shilo Sanders has issues

I don't remember much in the way of advocating for hiring Deion. I do remember some saying "what do we have to lose kind of thang"... but actually wanting it and openly rooting for it? Not how I remember it but maybe I missed those posts. I also remember people sayimg if it happened they'd be OK with it, but in the same breath openly wondering if it was a good idea.

I know I would have been OK with it if it actually happened but never thought for a minute Deion would consider us so it was silly to put to much thought into.

Search function would be helpful here but my level of caring if I missed those posts ends with the period(s) here...

Not that it matters, but Prime was also coach/mentor to Maurice Washington in HS, right?
No. I think you're thinking of Jordan Stephenson or whatever his name is. Out of shape guy from Dallas that supposedly tried to fight everyone when he showed up. Washington was from the Bay area.

No. I think you're thinking of Jordan Stephenson or whatever his name is. Out of shape guy from Dallas that supposedly tried to fight everyone when he showed up. Washington was from the Bay area.
Dieon was Washington’s coach in the high school under armor all American game, where he really jumped onto the map

Reactions: Huskers123456
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT