ADVERTISEMENT

Shilo Sanders has issues

RedMyMind

Assistant Head Coach
Aug 22, 2017
Season 6 Omg GIF by The Office

So did the assault cause a back problem leading to a botched surgery? Or did Shilo paralyze this guy with the assault?

So did the assault cause a back problem leading to a botched surgery? Or did Shilo paralyze this guy with the assault?
This.

Article is poorly written. "Reacted violently". Wtf does that mean? How did that lead to back issues and the settlement?

And does filing for bankruptcy truly make it so you don't have to pay any of the settlement? Even if you rake in millions afterwards?

This.

Article is poorly written. "Reacted violently". Wtf does that mean? How did that lead to back issues and the settlement?

And does filing for bankruptcy truly make it so you don't have to pay any of the settlement? Even if you rake in millions afterwards?
Didn’t work for OJ.

Reactions: king_kong_
This.

Obviously it was serious enough for court/judge to award nearly $12M in damages. I would say that it was pretty serious. I would guess that with Shilo still being a minor, (I'm assuming he is 17) then they could have recourse for collection against Dion. Unbelievable how this man and family cares about nobody but his family and making sure they get the big $bag$.

Weird how some people can see Neon’s bullshit from a hundred miles away, and others are clueless and lap it up. Oh, and quit judging him mr. Mcjudgies! Where’s that jeans gal at? And how bout them f’n dawgs and leaders out there in CO?

Obviously it was serious enough for court/judge to award nearly $12M in damages. I would say that it was pretty serious. I would guess that with Shilo still being a minor, (I'm assuming he is 17) then they could have recourse for collection against Dion. Unbelievable how this man and family cares about nobody but his family and making sure they get the big $bag$.
Shilo is 24 years old. He was 15 at the time of the incident and 22 when the judgment was made.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Weird how some people can see Neon’s bullshit from a hundred miles away, and others are clueless and lap it up. Oh, and quit judging him mr. Mcjudgies! Where’s that jeans gal at? And how bout them f’n dawgs and leaders out there in CO?
Where are the people who were upset that Nebraska didn’t hire him? I recall there being multiple Neon promoters on here. 😕

Where are the people who were upset that Nebraska didn’t hire him? I recall there being multiple Neon promoters on here. 😕
Yeah, not me, even if he's the very definition of "splash hire."

He was an immensely talented player. And he was the first one to tell you so. I don't care how successful he might ever be as a coach, I just don't care for his schtick.

I was...It seems now I was clearly wrong but you gotta admit...the first 4 weeks last season...had he been at NU and started off like that...good lord my balls would have been soooooo drained!

Amazing with as high profile as Deion is, that this story has been under wraps for soooo long. Sad and concerning all at once.
If all is true, then I'm also sad for Shilo. Having parents divorce at 15 (or at any age) is heartbreaking. No excuse for his conduct but there's a lot of sadness all over this story.

50% of kids deal with this same hardship without the financially privileged life he has had. I’m sure it sucked as a son with divorced parents I totally get it. But his values are jack crap to be acting that way and then trying to get out of his financial obligations.

Deion talking about raising men in his program. It’s been a sham since day 1 when he started opening his mouth and it’s gotten worse every day since. Fortunately there’s enough 18-21 year olds that can see through his garbage and after this season the fan base will be begging him to leave. Dude is setting their program back a decade (I don’t mind that part).

Rhule and Huskers for the love all things beat those clowns and their crap culture all over the field when they roll into Lincoln.

50% of kids deal with this same hardship without the financially privileged life he has had. I’m sure it sucked as a son with divorced parents I totally get it. But his values are jack crap to be acting that way and then trying to get out of his financial obligations.

Deion talking about raising men in his program. It’s been a sham since day 1 when he started opening his mouth and it’s gotten worse every day since. Fortunately there’s enough 18-21 year olds that can see through his garbage and after this season the fan base will be begging him to leave. Dude is setting their program back a decade (I don’t mind that part).

Rhule and Huskers for the love all things beat those clowns and their crap culture all over the field when they roll into Lincoln.

Clapping Applause GIF

Not that it matters, but Prime was also coach/mentor to Maurice Washington in HS, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT