ADVERTISEMENT

She just showed her tit on national TV

Gross. Needs the beads.
It is amazing what tits do to dudes!

I partied at Party Cove back in the day, Lake of the Ozarks...and ****...those sloots would show some boobs and that was it!!!!

I know we have the "my wife never did that and she is my friend" crowd here...but trust me, if your wife was ever on a boat on a lake...she showed them.

Reactions: Landomatic
It is amazing what tits do to dudes!

I partied at Party Cove back in the day, Lake of the Ozarks...and ****...those sloots would show some boobs and that was it!!!!

I know we have the "my wife never did that and she is my friend" crowd here...but trust me, if your wife was ever on a boat on a lake...she showed them.
I'll bet your wife could tell us some stories...

Not that I am the least bit offended, but doesn’t the camera crew collect all those “around town” shots the day before, then cue up the best ones during the game? Someone will likely get an ass-chewing for that one.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Reactions: Jaemekon and Laner2
A woman graces us with a nipple and you critique? For shame!
Nipple in the wild is a nice treat no matter from whos teat!

Not even close to true. Go to a topless beach or pool sometime. Guarantee you'll see more than a few sets that should have never been let out. That said, although not great, I wouldn't say these are in the "gross, put 'em away" category.

Looks like she was just adjusting her shirt. I think there are wild imaginations at work here.

it didn’t look like she was looking at the camera, and it also looks like she was just adjusting her top and things went awry.

I’m wondering if some of you ‘adjusting her top’ people are watching a censored version.
She adjusts her top at first and then after a couple of seconds she clearly reveals her bazoomba for the whole world to see. I had to pour a gallon of holy water into my eyes after that.

• Love
Reactions: Laner2
OK, the video above shows it better. You guys win.....I guess.
It's not that thrilling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT