ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday morning: Live updates from Memorial Stadium

Sean Callahan

Nebraska Legend
May 29, 2001
Lincoln, NE
huskeronline.com
I've been at Memorial Stadium for about 30 minutes. Lots of media have already made their way here. Not much movement yet. The only sighting of a coach was Donte Williams who came into the office before 7 am.

We will keep you posted on the latest, as the entire HOL team of @Robin Washut, @Nate Clouse, @Gregg Peterson, @David Eickholt and @Matt Reynoldson will be on site today as we await a potential announcement on Mike Riley's future.

7:45 am update: A vehicle with Bill Moos's security guard and driver just pulled into a garage port into the northwest corner of the stadium. It's assumed Bill Moos was in that vehicle.

8:00 am update: Linebackers coach Trent Bray has arrived at the stadium. Bray and Williams are the only two coaches that have gotten to the office at this point.

8:27 am update: Riley just arrived and said hello to reporters as he walked into the stadium. He added: “I don’t have any news.”

9:19 am update: Billy Devaney just arrived to the office.

9:24 am update: Offensive line coach Mike Cavanaugh just pulled up.

9:26 am update: Defensive line coach John Parrella is here. Offensive coordinator Danny Langsdorf showed up right after.

9:28 am update: Special teams/safeties coach Scott Booker is here.

9:31 am update: Defensive coordinator Bob Diaco and running backs coach Reggie Davis are here. Defensive analyst Gary Darnell also just arrive.

9:39 am update: Nebraska's players are all arriving at Memorial Stadium. This is not the norm since the season is done.

9:49 am update: We just got word the players received a text to come in for the meeting.

10:06 am update: Nearly all of the players have arrived at the stadium. A few are still trickling in, but I'd say a bulk of the team and the entire staff is now here.

5a198b20baba7-IMG_7538.JPG

5a198ecc54875-IMG_7544.JPG

5a198ed51ab53-IMG_7545.JPG

Starting QB Tanner Lee
DPfUw2xUQAATZ9O.jpg:large

5a19a6fd8b25b-IMG_7551.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews