ADVERTISEMENT

RUMOR

c3o

Graduate Assistant
Apr 24, 2018
Did anyone hear that Henrich Harberg is going to transfer? Sorry if old news.

Is it possible to grow up a husker fan and even think about putting a Texas jersey on??
Disgusted Jim Carrey GIF

Play TE? He ain’t gonna beat out Ewers or Manning or whoever else they have. I can see the move for HM but it would make zero sense for HH.
Would he be any higher on the depth chart at TE, a position he’s never played, than at qb? Is there a FCS team in the Austin area he can commute to? I have no idea if it’s true, but if the guy wants to play P5 football, he’s not getting a better shot than he’s got now

An engineer at my work who is a husker fan came in and said he read that he was. Looks like it’s wrong. Thread still had some good moments.

Texas lacks depth at TE. The best they got is a transfer coming in from Bama who wasn’t as highly rated as Thomas or Nelson. He was the #1 in the portal but the years at Bama weren’t exactly elite. Let’s not forget we have an absolute game changer freak coming in at TE this fall in Nelson along with Thomas. Also Texas has a real shot at a title this year. We don’t. So if you’re going to make the move, Texas might be a better spot to do so. Especially since it seems TE is a spot we’ve got some really top talent at.

Now granted, Rhule has to remind HH the battles not over and with our track record with injuries at QB, it isn’t a question of if HH will play QB it’s likely when. Plus I find it difficult to believe he’d make the jump now after the portal has closed.

My guess is if he was in Austin it was more for his GF and not him

Callahan and Sipple were entertaining the idea. It wouldn’t be crazy if he did but I hope he can stay just to bridge the gap for Kaelin to be able to redshirt. I too do not think many schools will come knocking. The situation with Murray is interesting.

It is still open if you had any contact at all with a coach while the portal was open. If so yo can continue contact and transfer. The entire thing is ridiculous.
You have to be in the portal to have legal contact with coaches.

Yes he can still transfer if he was in the portal, no he can’t enter the portal after the deadline to enter.

Per Rivals, Myles Farmer entered the portal on 7/31/23 and was on Cuse's roster 2 week later. I'm assuming the portal opens some time before the season starts.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I'm pretty sure the rules have changed, and the portal is now closed until December.
It’s hard to keep up they change quickly . I now the one thing that has changed is the Grad transfer. They used to be able to go in at anytime they have the same window as everyone else.

Reactions: headcard
Does Heinrich really think Harper going to Austin will make her less of a lush bozo?

Reactions: Dylman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT