ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule's Press Conferences..

huskergr94

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2010
I am starting to realize that Rhule has more "tells" in his comments than I had been realizing. His comments/or lack there of often play out in terms of who had prominent roles in the spring game, and who did not. Now I think its less about him "choosing his guys", and the lack of comments on some guys does completely mean he does not see potential. But it does seem that he speaks more about the guys that have the intangibles more than speaking more on just potential. I guess I am saying if you really listen to which players he offers up additional commentary on, vs. those that he seems to mention the position group as a whole, it has signalled alot of the generic depth chart placements in the spring game and even much of the attrition. The biggest acknowledgment for myself was missing some of the signalling in regards to Casey vs. Sims. And maybe its because I did and still believe Casey is a better overall QB (RIGHT NOW although Sims has more upside) , and I heard previously that they would fit their systems to the players that gave them the best chance to win. But because of my opinion of Casey vs Sims, I think I was missing many of the obvious signals he was sending all along in regards to that discussion, sames with AJ Allen. He always talked around AJ, and more about Gabe and the room as a whole

Reactions: Wait What
This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News