ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Packer fans...

Ahhhh, here come the "I knew it! Packer fans"

Classic. Get ready to buy season tickets because the waiting list is about to be gonzo.

Ahhhh, here come the "I knew it! Packer fans"

Classic. Get ready to buy season tickets because the waiting list is about to be gonzo.
Are You High Debra Messing GIF by filmeditor

Were telling us how Love was going to be a HOFer...now they are pretty much ready to dump him.

Have fun not being relevant for the next 15 years! Dorks.
I live here and NO ONE was saying he was going to be a HOFer. Literally no one.

In fact, most people were pretty sure he wasn’t going to even make a Pro Bowl much less be a HOF qb.

I live here and NO ONE was saying he was going to be a HOFer. Literally no one.

In fact, most people were pretty sure he wasn’t going to even make a Pro Bowl much less be a HOF qb.
Dude, stop.

It was all the same shit from the dorky GB fans.
"Ohhhh it doesn't matter if AR leaves, Love is ready, Love will be better than him anyway"

Now GB is basically trying to get rid of Love...get ready for about 15 years (or more) of playing QB roulette.

Be sure to tell NO ONE that, literally no one.

Dude, stop.

"Ohhhh it doesn't matter if AR leaves, Love is ready, Love will be better than him anyway"

Now GB is basically trying to get rid of Love...get ready for about 15 years (or more) of playing QB roulette.

I know several GB fans and not 1 thought Love was going to be better.

Several were ready for the Rodgers saga/drama to be over and see what Love was about but no one expected Love to be better than him..

Put the pipe down

• Love
Reactions: BTF69
I know several GB fans and not 1 thought Love was going to be better.

Several were ready for the Rodgers saga/drama to be over and see what Love was about but no one expected Love to be better than him..

Put the pipe down
Untrue

And your packers friends are now trying to hide from their words. It is not like it matters.

15-20 years of super lameness is on the horizon. The best was after game 1 this year and packer fans going bonkers about Love. HAHAHA

Untrue

And your packers friends are now trying to hide from their words. It is not like it matters.

15-20 years of super lameness is on the horizon. The best was after game 1 this year and packer fans going bonkers about Love. HAHAHA

Definitely not untrue but alright dude.

Haven't watched a Packers game yet this year. Is Love really that bad?
Go birds!
2 wins as a starter. TDs and picks are the same...and the Packers GM just said that the next 10 games are deciding his future with the team.

Definitely not untrue but alright dude.
What isn't true?

From a packer site

Will Jordan Love be 3 in a row for the Packers?​

• Yes, he's a FHOF Player​

Votes: 3
  • He'll be pro bowl good but not FHOF good​

Votes: 12
  • He'll be average​

• No, he'll be a below average bust​

Votes: 4
  • Too early to Tell​

Votes: 15

What isn't true?
You saying this is untrue..

"I know several GB fans and not 1 thought Love was going to be better.

Several were ready for the Rodgers saga/drama to be over and see what Love was about but no one expected Love to be better than him.."

You saying this is untrue..

"I know several GB fans and not 1 thought Love was going to be better.

Several were ready for the Rodgers saga/drama to be over and see what Love was about but no one expected Love to be better than him.."
Look at the post above. :)

A poll of 46 people..
Yeah but I was told by posters here that NO ONE, literally NO ONE said that about Love.

Hmmmm

Anywho....have fun trying to win 5 games this year and have fun picking QBs in the draft every other year for the next 15 years.

• Haha
Reactions: tjlSker90
Yeah but I was told by posters here that NO ONE, literally NO ONE said that about Love.

Hmmmm

Anywho....have fun trying to win 5 games this year and have fun picking QBs in the draft every other year for the next 15 years.
I'm not a packers fan so I could give two ****s.. you just sound dumb

• Haha
Reactions: Walleye79 and BTF69
I'm not a packers fan so I could give two ****s.. you just sound dumb
Wait...

I said that Packers fans said that about Love.

You and others said no one has ever said.

I show you poll proof

and I am the dumb one?

Okay!

Wait...

I said that Packers fans said that about Love.

You and others said no one has ever said.

I show you poll proof

and I am the dumb one?

Okay!
Please go back and show me where I said no one has ever said that

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
Please go back and show me where I said no one has ever said that
Not you, you said all your Packer fans thought he would not be a HOFer or better than AR

Some other poster above said that NO ONE, literally NO ONE, said Love would be a HOFer.

Can you please apologize for calling me a name?

Just wait...It happend with NU.

Dude, stop.

You are acting delusional. See a doctor immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life and BTF69
What isn't true?

From a packer site

Will Jordan Love be 3 in a row for the Packers?​

• Yes, he's a FHOF Player​

Votes: 3
  • He'll be pro bowl good but not FHOF good​

• He'll be average​

• No, he'll be a below average bust​

Votes: 4
  • Too early to Tell​

Votes: 15
What site is it from, you have the link handy?

Some packer message board. First one that popped up.
Not a Packers fan but man they have consumed you. I know lots of packers and this has been said by none of them. But that team sure lives in your narrow mind. Are you a Bears fan or something?

Reactions: tjlSker90
Are you like a packer fan or not a packer fan, I can’t tell
I don't really even like the NFL.

I do love that no one here is a Packer fan (all of a sudden) but they are only friends with Packer fans.

And that I show poll proof that Packer fans thought Love was a HOFer but that is of course not enough because their "friends" never said it.

Classic.

Not a Packers fan but man they have consumed you. I know lots of packers and this has been said by none of them. But that team sure lives in your narrow mind. Are you a Bears fan or something?
Again, I literally showed you a packers poll where 6% of the voting packer fans think Love will be a HOFer.

I don't really even like the NFL.

I do love that no one here is a Packer fan (all of a sudden) but they are only friends with Packer fans.

And that I show poll proof that Packer fans thought Love was a HOFer but that is of course not enough because their "friends" never said it.

Classic.
Packers fan here. I think most people aren't responding because they just assume you are having issues. Your take is that delusional. And then doubling down by saying Packers fans are going to stop going to games? Cra cra.

I'm still a Packer fan... Who gives a shit. It's the NFL, every team will miss on players. I thought Love might be good and he isn't. Great thing about the NFL is you can make changes in a hurry if need be.

I'm still a Packer fan... Who gives a shit. It's the NFL, every team will miss on players. I thought Love might be good and he isn't. Great thing about the NFL is you can make changes in a hurry if need be.
All Packers fans I know were cautiously optimistic. Lots of rumors he sucked and he didn't light the world on fire in his limited action. But obviously is athletic with a cannon so has some tools.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Packers fan here. I think most people aren't responding because they just assume you are having issues. Your take is that delusional. And then doubling down by saying Packers fans are going to stop going to games? Cra cra.
Look at you, getting so worked up, I love it!

Go Pack Go!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT